Im In Love With My Best Friend!! (Jacob Black Love Story) {ch.9}

Start from the beginning

"Good morning" I said politely.

"Good morning Miley" Emily said. 

Sam was kinda laughing. 

"What?" I asked.

"Its weird to see you like this" Sam said.

I rolled my eyes. 

"I mean in a good way"

"Hows that in a good way" I said putting air quatations around Good Way. 

"Cuz ur usually not a morning person. When we were small you used to scream and hit us if we disturbed you."

I started laughing. 

"Remember when we were sleeping over at Jacob's.I was sleeping so peacefully when you guys woke me up. I refused to wake up, so Jared took a bucket of water and dropped it on me." 

Sam and Emily started laughing. 

"Yeah and dont leave out the part when you screamed mentally and started chasing Jared in your pjs. You chased him right out side and wouldnt stop." 

We were all laughing. 

Emily said "Im gonna go make breakfast before all of these animals wake up with no food." 

"I already made breakfast" I said. 

"You shouldnt have" Emily said. 

"Its okay..I wanted to." 

Emily gave me a hug and Sam started waking up everyone. All the guys got ready and came downstairs except Jacob. Im guessing hes in the bathroom.I hugged all of them and after a few minutes I noticed Jacob standing there. I ran up to him and hugged him. The gave him a kiss on the cheek. We all stood there akwardly but Paul broke the silence and said "Mils, you look really hot." 

All the guys agreed. 

I grinned at them and said "I told you guys to get used to it cuz im gonna look this hot everyday." 

They started laughing like they heard it the first time. Everyone sat around the table. I sat between Quil & Embry. 

*Jacob's POV*

Sam woke me up and I looked beside me and Miley wasnt there. I figured she was downstairs already. I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a shower and came out. I was too hot to wear a shirt, afterall I was a werewolf. So I just wore denim shorts and went downstairs. 
I saw everyone already there. I scanned through the room to find Miley. 

I should probably mention that I imprinted on her the second I layed my eyed on her. She was the only thing that was on my mind. I couldnt believe she changed this much. I also couldnt believe I would love someone other that Bella. 

I thoughtI would never love again. But now I understood why I never imprinted on Bella, everyone has a soulmate and mine is Miley. 

God I love her soo much. Whenver I see those beautiful eyes, her smile, her voice, her laugh, her amazing body. How she hugs me. her lips are perfect. I just want to grab her face and crash my lips into hers.There isnt enough words to describe her. 
But does she love me more than a best friend?
I saw her standing and talking with Emily. 
Woah!! She look amazing. She noticed I was standing there and ran to me, hugged me and gave me a kiss. 

We all stood there in silence when Paul said "Mils, you look really hot." 

We all agreed and she grinned at us and said "I told you guys to get used to it cuz im gonna look this hot everyday." 

We all started laughing even though we heard this before.

I wanted to sit beside Miley but Quil and Embry all ready took that stop. So I ended up sitting in front of her...which was still good.

*Miley's POV*

"Mmmmm!! This is tastes great Emily" Paul said.

"Thanks, but I think you should say that to Miley cuz she cooked all this."

Everyone started to tell me how great the food was.

Embry put his arm around my shoulders and said "I think I should get used to eating your food."

I smiled and he kissed my cheek.

We all sat down and talked about randomness. Till it was time for me andJacob to go to Bella's house.

"Heyy Jake, Lets go!!" I said getting up from Quil's lap.

"Ohyeah...Lets go" Jacob replied also getting up.

We both put on our shoes and Jacob opened the door for us to leave.

"Arent you gonna get cold" I said looking at him shirtless.

"Nah..its hotout" He said.

"Okay"

Soo me and Jacob started to walk towards Bella's house.