Chapter 21

"Hindi ka pa pwede." Max groaned when Chanel sat on his lap.

"Why? I can do it." Giit niya.

Max groaned in protest but undeniable pleasure is written on his face.

They're done on their first round. On the backseat of his taxi. Now she wanted to change their position. She wanna be on top.

She grind herself on his massive cock. Napaungol si Max sa ginawa niya. Napatingala ito at napapikit. She saw how his adams apple moved, and the sweats on his neck sexily rolls down.

Her muscle contracts just with the view. Max opened his eyes and their eyes met. Desire is flashing on his eyes.

She gasped when Max pull her nape to kiss her. Her moan was swallow by their fiery kiss. Hinawakan ni Max ang balakang niya para iangat. She can feel his manhood pointing at her then Max guide her waist to sit slowly.

Her mouth fell open when she felt him entering her again. Max took that opportunity to slid his tongue inside her mouth. She whimpered on the intense pleasure.

She moved her waist up and down while Max is still guiding her. She's familiarizing the pace until she's able to move on her own.

"Ahh, Mal..." Max moaned.

Napahawak siya sa shoulders nito. Max' eyes drop on her breast. His eyes darkened even more, before she could say a thing, he put his breast on his mouth hungrily. She can't help but to moan loud.

"Max!"

She pushed his head even closer. May gigil na inangkin ni Max ang dibdib niya.

Max palm trace on her back. She suddenly felt unexplainable ticklish feeling, like there's spark on his palm that her body reacts to it. It's as if her back is her sensitive spot.

He pull her closer. Muling nag-abot ang labi nila. The taxi is moving also. And the window is kinda moist. Good thing the private parking lot is dark and they're only the one parking.

When she felt something is building up inside her, her walls tightened.

"Tangina..." Mahinang mura ng binata ng maramdaman ang kasikipan nito.

She gasped loud and her body tremble when Max starts to meet her thrust. Mahigpit ang hawak nito sa bewang niya at sunod-sunod na nagpakawala ng madidiin at mabilis na ulos.

"Max! Oh gosh!" She moaned.

"I love you," he whispered on her ears.

Her head fell on his shoulder when she came. Max can't pull out on their position so he released it inside her. He sucked on her neck hard feeling her release and how it feels releasing it inside her. Napaungol naman ang dalaga ng maramdaman ang init sa loob niya.

"I love you, too." She whispered back when energy slowly building up again.

"Mas mahal kita." He said and kissed her temple.

"I love you more!"

"In-english mo lang, eh." He teased.

She rolled her eyes at him.

"Shut up."

Umangat siya para umalis sa kandungan nito nang biglang pihitin na naman nito ang posisyon nila. Nakahiga na naman siya at ito sa ibabaw niya.

"Hindi pa tayo tapos." Max smirked.

And damn him, that smirk got her like a hook.

"ANTOK ka na?" Max asked softly as if he didn't do her hard earlier.