𝑻𝑻𝑫𝟏𝟓. 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑳𝑬

It was the day of the wedding. Iris was dressed to the brim. She was covered in a white dress, head to toe and a train at the back of her dress. Her hair was in a side part, and curled. Her makeup was done by Daus Mendoza. And her nails were a baby pink. Her wedding ring shone the most out of everything. She loved it. And her baby was a flower girl. Her mom was a brides maid and her bestfriend/sister keyah was the maid of honor. She never thought life would treat her this well. She was 18, soon turning 19. Her brother edot walked her down the aisle and Ddot was DD's best man.

*wedding music*

As Iris walked down the aisle, I could've sworn she was a gift from heaven its self. She was beautiful, head to toe, her soul, and her ambitions to work hard for herself. As Iris got to the isle she stopped, smiling at dd and the marriage official. "Bride you may read off your vows."

"From the day I met you I knew that there was something special about you, the fire in your eyes, the way your hair fell, the way you dress, spoke and treated others." "You weren't like any regular guy, you were a match, my match." "And for that, I will take care of you in sickness and health, poor or rich, and or for better or worse."

A tear dropped from DD's eyes, then he read his vows.

"It's true that god destines a soulmate to us , it's true that you have a lifelong partner because I found mine." "From the moment I saw you, I knew you were something special, the way you worked, the way you never gave up, your perfect smile and your creativity, and your ability to forgive."

After the vows , the marriage official reads the official vows.

"I, David Reyes , take you, iris reyme debrunx , to be my wedded wife. With the deepest joy, I receive you into my life that together we may be one. As is Christ to His body, the church, so I will be to you a loving and faithful husband. Always will I perform my headship over you even as Christ does over me, knowing that His Lordship is one of the holiest desires for my life. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care. I promise I will live first unto God rather than others or even you. I promise that I will lead our lives into a life of faith and hope in Christ Jesus. Ever honoring God's guidance by His spirit through the Word, And so throughout life, no matter what may lie ahead of us, I pledge to you my life as a loving and faithful husband."

"I, iris reyme debrunx, take you, David Reyes, to be my wedded husband. With the deepest joy, I come into my new life with you. As you have pledged to me your life and love, so I too happily give you my life, and in confidence submit myself to your headship as to the Lord. As is the church in her relationship to Christ, so I will be to you. David Reyes , I will live first unto our God and then unto you, loving you, obeying you, caring for you and ever seeking to please you. God has prepared me for you and so I will ever strengthen, help, comfort, and encourage you. Therefore, throughout life, no matter what may be ahead of us, I pledge to you my life as an obedient and faithful wife.

With this ring, I thee wed, and all my worldly goods I thee endow. In sickness and in health, in poverty or in wealth, 'til death do us part."

"You may kiss the bride." The Marriage official says. Dd leans in and grabs her neck giving her the nastiest and sloppiest kiss infront of 100+ people.

Iris turns to everyone and throws her bouquet, and without a doubt her bestfriend , keyah si'mole ri catches it.

The end.