𝑻𝑻𝑫𝟐**

Me and Keyah just ignored the group chat. As we didn't have time for the arguing. We get it we mistaked DD as a fake gang banger, but you gotta admit. his pretty face and his curly hair and his heavy thick accent, you'd think he was forcing it or faking it.

Iris and keyah arrived back at the apartment, they had finished all the recent orders, and got some food. The sparked up a blunt, and put on some movies. they watched the Twilight Franchise until they started to feel sleepy.

Iris got up and put a blanket over her sleepy friend, and propping a pillow underneath her.

Iris went to her room and collapsed on her bed, her bed was soft and silky. Her kingsized bed was covered in the finest blankets and silks. Pillowcases were silky. Her room was decorated to the brim. Anyone would love to sleep in her room even if it was just for 30 minutes.

__________________________________
𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀
Iris woke up before her friend. She went to the bathroom, washed her face with her African turmeric soap. She used her cetaphil cleanser, and some glow recipe. She finished off with her moisturizing super goop. Which kept her skin feeling soft and smooth.

Iris went to the kitchen, and she didn't feel like cooking so she just doordashed some wings. She got the 50pc Wingstop order. She went over and woke her friend up. "Morning sunshine." She laughed. "5 more minutes...." Her sleepy friend dragged out. "Nope get up." she said picking up her friend, and sitting her up on the couch. "We got shit to do today!" "Don't we always." Keyah says walking to the bathroom.

Iris laughs , "yes always, how do you think we so successful?" Iris smiles at her friend. As she hears a knock on the door, she assumes it's the wings. "Foods here!!" She yells in excitement. She grabs her silk robe, with only her pink Victoria set under. She opens the door, and her mouth drops open.

"So much for food." Keyah says walking out the bathroom, looking directly at the door. "Yall not gon say hey, wasgood, anything?" Edot says walking in pushing past Iris. Soon Dd, notti, ddot and jaylickin walk in behind him. Jaylickin closes the door and Iris thanks him.

"What yall been up to? Too busy to answer our text?" Edot says looking dead at Iris plopping onto her couch. "Well excuse the fuck outta me." Ddot sits right next to him, and jaylickin sits at her island. "We got shit to do." Iris says annoyed. "Like what?" Edot says grabbing her remote, turning on her 70 inch tv.

"Pack orders???" Keyah says annoyed, snatching the remote from Edot. "Aye chill." Dd says to Keyah. "No nigga you chill? Yall came to my crib without my permission." "And? You in sugarhill, get used to it." "Fuck you and fuck that."

The two get cut off by the door ringing again. "Please be the food." Keyah says. "Shit with our luck it ought to be jermaine." Keyah laughs and goes to open the door. "Yo." Jermaine says with a weird look on his face. "Where's Iris?" "Not here." Edot says getting up from the couch. Walking over to the door.

Backstory; edot never liked jermaine, not even when they first met. Elijah and jermaine weren't from the same gang, but they also weren't opps, when jermaine started dating Iris, edot did some snooping and found out some shit about him, he'd been arrested twice from DV (domestic violence) and some other stupid shit. Edot and jermaine fought one time, because he didn't trust jermaine and jermaine got mad and pushed him. Edot whooped his ass of course and jermaine never questioned him again. They kept this under wraps to keep from hurting Iris.

"Yo bro ion want no smoke." Keyah looked at edot in confusion, and so did Iris. "What are you doing at my sisters crib Brodie?" "I just wanna talk to Iris." "She ain't here." "Her location says she is." In that moment Iris cursed her self, and dd noticed. He starred at her, he noticed she was in a thin robe and you could see under it if you looked hard enough. Her skin was flawless, her hair was in a bonnet but you could see her neatly done edges. Her acrylics were done, so were her feet, and her teeth were straight. She had on a bracelet that said "LLJ LIVE LONG FOR JJ."

"Just let me talk to her". Edot grunted and let him in. "Yo bae he said walking closer to her, but she only backed up." "What do you want jermaine." "You." The OY members snickered at his corniness. Dd was the loudest, mocking him. "Bro what's your problem?" Jermaine told David. "Nun, you just corny gang." "Nigga How am I corny for confessing my love to her?" "Ain't yu the nigga with the dirty house that cheated on her before?" Dd's heavy New York accent peaking through. "Mind yo business broke nigga, ain't nobody cheat." Dd sat up hearing him call himself a "broke nigga." Ddot looked at dd, already knowing. And Iris laughed at the "ain't nobody cheat." "So you fucked another girl on accident?" Dd said standing up.

Iris was confused on why dd was defending her after they were just arguing 10 minutes ago. Dd walked over to jermaine and sucker punched him. Jermaine fell back onto the floor. Jermaine starred at dd, then Iris. "Oh so this what we doing?" Jermaine got up holding his nose, walking closer to Iris. Dd got in front of him, and pushed him back hard. "Nigga get out she clearly don't want you here." Dd said irritated. Jermaine knew better then to hit dd back. He looked around, Dd's brother was already standing up, ddot was on the edge of his seat, and jaylickin looked like he was ready to shake.

Iris looked at jermaine, and told him to "get the fuck out for you end up in a ditch nigga." He looked at her, anger in his eyes and he pushed past dd and walked out. Dd sat back down, and so did the rest of OY. Little did dd know, jermaine would get his get back.

A/N; gave yall a bit of violence 🫣. hope yall liked it! I'm working on the next chapter now.

ʟᴇʟᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ 💋.