𝑻𝑻𝑫𝟕.*

10:32am.

iris wakes up and rolls over. She rubs her arm over the space next to her and it's empty. "Where's dd" she thinks. Then she smells a strong delightful scent. She lets out a deep breathe, seeming as it looks like he's cooking breakfast. He walks in with a tray of pancakes, some strawberries, pineapples, and some sausages. Iris smiles and thanks him. "Thank you baby." She says and he sits next to her. "Gimme a kiss." He says. "Noo I ain't brush my teeth yet." She says covering her mouth. "What's that suppose to mean?" He says taking the tray and setting it on the bedside table. "I want one." He says begging. "Mmcht no."

Dd mugs her than playfully jumps onto her and pins her down. He tries to kiss her but she dodges his advances his laughing at him. "your a teaseee wrd2 my muva." He says laying his head in her neck. He kisses down her neck and she stops him before anything can escalate. "Alright dd." She says sighing and she kisses him. "I gotta eat now, because we have stuff to do today." She says looking at the time. 10:40.

Dd smiles and passes her the tray of all the goodies. She smiles and thanks him once again for his kindness. "You didn't have to you know." She says with a mouthful of her pancakes. He kisses her forehead "but I wanted to." Iris thought to her self. "Damn he's the best man any woman could ever ask for." "I think im really in love with him." Iris sighs as she puts her tray down, as she's full. "Bae im about to shower." "Lemme join you." He says. This was new. We never showered together and he never even see me naked.

Dd looks at her for an answer and she agrees. "Okay just keep to yourself pa." She smiles taking off her robe and her bra. He just stares at her as he takes off his white beader, shorts, and PSDS. she doesn't notice and she walks into the bathroom turning on the shower to warm. She steps in and waits a few minutes before she feels breathing down her neck. She ignores it and lets the warm water run down the front of her body. Dd wraps his hands around her lower body and pulls her back into him. He kisses down her neck and whispers sweet nothings in her ear. He snakes his hand down to her inner thigh, close to her heat. His other hand goes up to her chest, while he grabs and softly pinches on her nips.

He turns her around and pushes her softly up against the tile wall. He kisses down her neck, to her stomach, to her inner thighs. He looks up for permission and she nods. He attacks her clit and sucks up all the pre-juices. Iris moans grabbing onto his hair and one onto the wall. He does tricks, spells his name then enters one finger into her. It takes her by surprise and she lets out a high pitched moan. He brings his face back up to her fingers still pumping in out of her. He looks at her for a moment. He kisses her passionately, swirling his tongue in her mouth and rubbing on her clit. She feels a sinking feeling in her stomach. "Dd Hollon stop I gotta piss." He keeps going and she feels this feeling catching up to her. "Then piss." He looks at her conflicted knowing there in the shower together. She feels her legs go weak and moans into his ear. Iris looks down as his fingers are coated in white . "You're the first guy to make me do that." She says panting. "I love you." He says.

Iris's heart sinks as she's been waiting for this. "I love you to." She says smiling.