𝑻𝑻𝑫𝟔.

Iris and dd were getting dressed for there get together, and edot texted: "whatever you gotta tell me, don't mama already stopped by and told me everything." Iris heart stopped for a second before another text came through. "They ain't finna sell out mami like they we finna be there." She sighed in relief and hearted his message.

Iris put her phone down feeling like a weight is off her chest, and she slipped on her black , jumpsuit that has a cut through and asked dd to zip it up. Thank you pa." She kissed him on the cheeks and grabbed her LOUI V heels. She added her bracelets, and her van cleef necklace.

Iris smiled at how beautiful she looked and then turned to dd, "bae you looks so good." She says rubbing her hands  down her man's chest. He puts his hand on her waist, and kisses her. "Let's take a picture." They pose for a picture and she smiles.

Liked by sugarhillddot and 10,897,732 others

❤️: Happy 5 months baby, i love you to the moon and back.

📌I love you more. @DDOSAMA
❤️ by creator
↪️not possible. 🫣

📌  My sonnnn, and his wife. @SUGARHILLDDOT
❤️ by creator
↪️hehe

My bestie and ha mannnn🫣. @LAKEYAH
❤️ by creator
↪️love you sister.

DAMN BRO! @jayklickin
❤️by creator

😲 @nottiosama
❤️by creator

📌 ¡¡Mi hija y su hombre tan adorables!! @irisbandzzmami
❤️ by creator

Uhhh, we missed a chapter!! 🫣 @ddosamafan890

Bop ass🤣🤣🤣 @jermainefan3311
↪️ you support that broke ass nigga jeramine, 🤣🤣 get on brokie. @LAKEYAH

Iris and dd leave the house and ride in his BMW. Seems they are late because everyone is there , with a plate of bread. "Yall like 15 minutes late bruh." Edot complains. "Tf was yall doing?? Fucking??" Edot says laughing. Iris tenses up and smacks her teeth. "No actually we made a post on instagram." Edot looks at her in shock. "Yall did??" "Yeah it was actually nice." Notti tunes in. Iris smiles and so does dd. "So when can we eat??" Jay says. Keyah laughs and so does notti. "This nigga always hungry." Ddot says annoyed.

iris notices the atmosphere between notti and keyah. She raises an eyebrow but keyah dismisses it. "So i just wanted us all to have fun, and yes we can order jay." She says giggling. Iris waves a waitress over and everyone puts in there orders.

Keyah scrolls on her phone then she sees something that makes her heart drop. Jermaine posted up with Mila. Her mouth hangs opens and iris catches it. "What is it sis?" Iris asked confused. Everyone at the table knows Mila and jermaine so she passes the phone around and soon everyone has the same expression as her. "What the fuck??" Edot says. "Yo that's some opp thot shit." Ddot says laughing. "She's bogus asf, keyah." Iris says and Keyah just stays silent. Notti doesn't say anything at all either. Dd leans in and whispers in Iris's ear. "What's going on with him?" Iris shrugs her shoulder.

The waitress comes out with the food and everyone thanks her, jay is the first one smacking his stake and dumplings mixed with some sides. "Damn this shit is good" jay says. Everyone laughs at him and he shrugs his shoulders.

After about an hour everyone gets up and leaves a tip for the waitress , accumulating around $8,567 dollars. The waitress gasps and iris just smiles at her. As they all walk out edot turns to them, "yall wanna smoke??" He says. "Hell yeah." "Sure." "Yeah." Could be heard through everyone so they get in his black BMW. Ddot sits in the front with edot. Dd and iris sit in the second row but iris sits on his lap. Jayklickin is beside them and notti and Keyah are in the back.

Edot lights 5 blunts , and they get passed around. Soon after that everyone is stoned and dd and iris leave first. Jayklickin leaves after those to, now it's only Edot, ddot, notti and Keyah. Notti and Keyah move to the second row. "Yo yall wanna go to the deli?" Edot says. "Sure." Notti and Keyah says.

Edot pulls up the at the deli and gets out with ddot. Notti turns to Keyah and says he's sorry for Mila cheating on her with jermaine. "I lost feelings for her way before that notti." She says. "Oh." "So you have any new interest?" She says. "Yeah." "Who is it?" "It's you."

Notti is taken by surprise but not really. He tells her he feels the same way, and they kiss. They stop before edot and ddot comes back.

Edot and ddot see them through the car window but don't say anything when they get back in the car. "We got some rolleos, some food, and some drinks." Ddot says. Passing back the stuff. "Aye thanks." "Anytime my heart."

Edot and the rest end off the night dropping them home. Edot says bye to ddot before pulling off and he goes home.