𝑻𝑻𝑫𝟏𝟑.

It had been 4 months since Iris found out she was pregnant, 2 since the contest of the will. Dd was still with her and it seemed there bond was stronger than ever. Iris had been to the doctor and found out she was due in September. She wasn't drinking, or smoking and didn't stress about work that much, as her company had now a building and she hired people to pack orders, etc. life was good. Her finance spoiled her even more and now they were looking for there first house. Her baby bump was now more prominent.

*ding dong* Iris got up and went to open the door. It was jermaine. It had been over a year since she last seen him. A year and 3 and a half months actually. He looked different. He looked more healthy. He didn't reek of alcohol, or weed. And his dreads were twisted and he was dressed decently. She sighed. "I know it's been a long time Iris but hear me out." Jermaine said begging her. He noticed her baby bump but didn't say anything about it. Dd walked out of there room, shirtless, pants sagging showing his psds. A sight that would make you bust in an instant. Dd noticed jermaine and wrapped his arms over the girl, and mugged jermaine. Iris sighed.

"Cmon in jermaine." Jermaine smiled weakly walking past dd. "Looks the same." Jermaine said standing by her couch. "Yeah I know." Iris said softly. "What do you want ? Jeermaine it's been close to 2 years since I last seen you, im happy with my fiancé, and my baby." "Fiancé?" He questioned. "Yes." Dd said. "Yes jermaine, fiancé , dd loves me and takes care of me , more than you ever did for me in our 2 years." Iris sighs.

"Look im sorry for how I treated you, I came back to beg for another chance but it seems like I have no chance at that..at all." Jermaine always tried tricks like this when they broke up, but something tells me this time he's forreal, he doesn't smell like any narcotics, drugs, etc. "yeah you don't." I said sighing. I put my hand on my lower back and one on my belly. "What's the gender?" Jermaine asks. "It's a boy." I said, smiling. "Oh." He said . "Congratulations, I know a boy is what you always wanted." I thanked him then asked him to leave..

Me and dd and to see the doctor today, to check if my baby was healthy or not. Dd took a shower with me, washing my body, kissing all over it and showering me in love. He hugged me and dried me off, moisturizing my body and soothing me. He put on one of my PLT plus-sized sets on me. I smiled at his kindness. "Dd you don't have to do this yk." "Yes but I want to for my soon-to be wife." He smiled. Kissing my neck.

We finished getting ready and headed to the doctors office, the gender reveal was in about a week. Once we arrived we sat in the front waiting for our names to get called. And soon they did. The nurse greeted them and told them her name was "Dr. Alixandra". The check up was quick and simple, she asked if she was okay, any stress, and her eating habits. "Okay last question how many times are you sexually active a week?" "Uh..." Iris said stunned by the question and she looked at dd. "Maybe uhh..3-4 times?" The dr looked surprised then laughed. "Okay!" "That's all, I will schedule your next appointment after you give birth to your beautiful baby boy." She prints out some pictures of him and gives them to her.

It was around 4 in the afternoon and Iris felt tired. Dd stopped at the deli to get her some fruits and some water and some snacks. She smiled at him and thanked him. They went back to the house, and got in the bed together. "Baby im finna go to sleep, let me know if im making you uncomfortable." She said to her fiancé . "You won't, and okay ma. Goodnight." He kisses her on the stomach and neck,. Then finally the forehead. "I love you."