11: a guest.

« welcome, welcome, our lovely followers! This is Cassie your all times favorite gossip girly! »

« Cassie, présente moi aussi! »

« Oh yeah, that's Matilda, she took a one week trip to Paris and she now thinks she is french and destined to end up with Charles Leclerc! »

« It's seulement because t'es jalouse that you say this! »

« Why would I be? »

« Rosé, turn that headache off I'm begging you » Lalisa's voice declared.

« Lily shut up I want to know what Cassie has to say! » urgently, almost like her life depended on it, rosé cried desperately.

« Well, to start today's episode, we have some hot news about a certain korean singer who has been breaking records and allegedly ..breaking backs! » Cassie said proudly, earning a snicker from her colleague

« That is impropriate, I love it! »

Hearing this, the girl with the bangs decided to also seat her self comfortably next to her blonde best friend, suddenly interested in this random gossip youtube show.

« Well, who else would it be other than the Jeon Jungkook himself! With his up rising worldwide popularity, it is so bizarre how he suddenly deleted every single post on his instagram account, don't you think so Matilda? » Lalisa found her self searching for her phone, she typed his name and was shocked to see that indeed, his account had zero posts!

« I totally agree with you, Cassie! I think that is very suspicious, but it could also be a promotion to an upcoming project, which is extremely exciting! »

« Everyone, comment down bellow what do you think our Megastar is up to? I say a new album! »

« Cassie you idiot! It hasn't been that long since he put his album 'golden' out, I say it is a world tour! »

« Omg, Lali what do you think is the reason? » the blonde suddenly questioned her friend curiously, with stars on her eyes, Lalisa audibly laughed at how childish her friend looked. « Why do you care anyway ? How old are you? 16? » Lalisa asked standing up and heading to the kitchen, why would she care what the megastar player was up to!

« I don't care but you do! » rosé playfully remarked.
« Well, I say you better focus on the show, they might say something about your beloved Eunwoo! » a pillow was thrown her way.

« Now moving on to our next news, let us talk about our favorite designer of all time! Kim Jennie! »

The girls were hanging out in the solitude of rosé's apartment, waiting patiently for today's meeting with the one and only..Min Yoongi.

———

« You know that I believe in you, right? Please have the faith I have in you! » Lalisa said again, during this short car ride, Lalisa was responsible for all the talking as she reassured Rosé of her capacity every passing moment, as if she feared that in the snap of a storm she would forget her value and fall into one of her infamous panic attacks, god forbids.

« Lisa, I don't know what I could've done without you. » Rosé sighed softly, as she revealed her true feelings to her friend, who was currently holding the steering wheel very tightly, focused on the road.

« I mean, I'm glad you're aware » was the brunette's blunt response to her friend's courageous confession, and to that, rosé frowned in disbelief.

« Park Rosé, we have officially arrived! » announced Lisa proudly, the girl took it her sacred oath to protect her friend's mental health, she knew enough about rosé's situation to understand that she must be experiencing the most confusing sea of emotions ever, and she really felt helpless before the greatness of rosé's magical melancholic mind, because if her friend knew how to do one thing in the world, it'd be to overthink.