John Price

After leaving the gym, you made your way to the washing room to get the clothes you left out to dry, kissing Johnny's cheek as you walk past him and pick your laundry up. Taking it back to your room and putting the rest of your clothes, consisting of boxers and shirts, back in your wardrobe after you prepare your onesie neatly on your bed.

As it neared closer and closer to 9PM, you made your way to Prices bedroom to find the door unlocked for you.

You go in and strip of your clothes, leaving them on the floor in a pile. Stripping down to the black lingerie which consists of a mesh crop-top that has a fully covered X shape through that covers your nipples and some black boxer-like shorts. You laid the fuzzy handcuffs infront of you as you knelt on his bed, sitting on your heels as the cock ring is still hugging your base.

You wait for a few minutes before Price comes in, a smirk plastered on his face as he locks the door behind him. "Hey pretty boy" He cooed, looking down at your submissive position as he cuffs your arms behind your back. The fuzziness of them feeling nice against your cool skin.

He stands just infront of you, staring down with lust in those blue eyes of his. "If you can get them open with your teeth, i'll go easy. Fail and you're in for a ride" He tells you, commanding for you to undo his trousers with only your teeth.

You lean forward, hooking your teeth around the zip and pull it down as Price stands above you with his shirt off - his body slightly tanned with a muscular dad bod like figure, his dog tag dangling onto his chest while his happy trail is visible due to his dark brown hair. He stands with his legs slightly spread apart, his right hand on the side of his thigh as you get to work on undoing the button.

You get the button on his jeans undone as you start mouthing at his clothed cock before pulling his boxers down with your teeth. "Good boy" He praises, a smirk on his face while his bucket hat sits atop of his head - slightly covering his blue eyes.

Price looks down at you, pushing you onto your front before taking the bottom half of your lingerie in his hands and ripping it apart. "Whoops," He jokes, looking at your slightly shocked expression, "I'll buy you some better ones, another day love." He promises before finding the cock ring Johnny put on you and gently pulling it off.

Price grabs some lube, lubing up two of his fingers as he starts to prep your asshole for his cock. Sliding them both in with ease as he stretches you out before replacing his fingerd with his cock, letting you adjust before he takes ahold of the cuffs and makes you arch your back.

He starts thrusting in with a steady pace before speeding up, his balls slapping against yours as he thrusts harder and faster before burrying himself deep and cumming. Letting out low groan and constant praises, "Good boy, you took me so well". He captures your lips in a kiss before moving down and sucking on your neck, leaving a hickey as he pulls out.