Housewarming

Jihyo's POV

I just finished dolling up and ready to go to my car.

My good friend Mina invited me along with a few of our classmates for her housewarming party.

Personally, I'm proud of how far she has reached in life. She was a shy, introverted, yet smart girl.

When she was new, I approached her first, and we got along. I helped her make a few friends, and we all had a lot of fun together in high school.

She always wanted to be a doctor and wanted to have her own clinic, and so she did. Now, she saved enough money to buy herself a nice house.

I smiled at the thought and before grabbing my phone from my bag to ask one of my friends if they're ready to go as well.

*rings* *answers* "Hello?"

"Dubu! Are you on your way?"

"Yeah! I'm also gonna pick up some of the girs, too!"

"Ok, take care." I ended the call and started driving.

I followed the directions on my GPS when Mina sent me the location, and it was a 30-minute drive since her place is located a little far outisde the city, but I'm glad I left early so I'd get there on time.

When I got there, I parked my car along with the other cars outside of Mina's new home, and as soon as I got down, I was amazed by the beautiful home she got for herself. It was better than the pictures she sent me.

I rang the doorbell, and not long when I saw the most beautiful Minari with her gummy smile.

"Jihyo, you're here!!! I'm so glad you could come." She said, all excited to see me. We immediately hugged, "Of course, I wouldn't miss this."

She took me inside now, and so far, most of the guests are her family.

"Where are the others?"

"On the way, Dahyun picked them up," I answered.

She brought me to the table where we, her classmates, would sit. "What's taking them so long anyway?" We then laughed.

"You know the Yoo couple, never leaving the house before settling an argument. And you know how Sana and Tzuyu is doing with their first baby."

"Oh right, I should cut them some slack after all, they still made the time to come here. It's been so long!"

Finally, my classmates arrived, and they were all happy to see Mina. They sat down with me now and not long when dinner started.

Suddenly, the other guests were in awe when a latecomer entered.

"Who's that handsome man?"

"Omo how does Mina know such a charming guy?"

"Is he single?"

Before me and my classmates and I could even look, we shook our heads, knowing who it was.

Our dear friend and very handsome classmate, Son Chaeyoung who never fails to gain the attention of everyone without even trying. Mina smiled as she saw him and gave him a hug.

My friends and I looked at each other teasingly. Chaeyoung is actually a very energetic, funny guy in our friend group, but whenever Mina was around, he was calm and quiet because he had a crush on her.

Until now, I'm not sure if he still has feelings for her, but maybe he still does. Knowing the successful businessman he is with a hectic schedule, it seems Mina's housewarming party is more important than all those meetings.