First Love Never Dies

A/N: Requested by two 2 readers who wanted GXG!!

Enjoy~
---

No matter how people would deny, they'd always come to a point where fate let's them see that first love never truly dies.

Some end it tragically, while some accept naturally that it wasn't meant to be or have other priorities in life. But some stay alone because they believe they'll never meet someone like their first love again.

Some never realized that a person was their first love until they met them again and they got butterflies in their stomach.

---
"You don't have to Momo-chan," Mina says by the phone to her best friend.

"Of course we should! You're coming back to Korea after like what? 11 years?? We should give you a great welcome." Momo replies.

"Alright, I'll see you when I've landed." Mina said and hung up the phone because she was about to depart.

Myoui Mina, a successful vocal and ballet instructor at London Multi Arts School in Londdon U.K.

She's a Japanese-Korean, and after so many years, she has finally come back to her homeland, South Korea, for vacation.

It hasn't been easy for Mina to reach her dream. She had to leave her family and friends. Getting out of her comfort zone, she lived and studied alone in a country that she wasn't familiar with.

But it was all worth it when her sacrifices and efforts became a success and now was given a chance to have a break.

She waited for this day to come ever since she first landed in the U.K. She can't wait to meet all of her family and friends, but deep down inside, she has one special person in the back of her mind.

Her plane takes off, and she has gotten more excited than ever.

After 12 hours of nonstop flight, she finally landed, and as she entered, her friends ran and hugged her, and tears started falling from her eyes.

"Our Mitang is finally here!!!" Sana, the sister of Momo said.

"I missed all of you girls" she said and hugged them tightly.

"How's London Mitang?"  Momo asked.

"Cold, but it's really nice there, plenty of beautiful places to visit."

"How 'bout here?" Mina then asks.

"Well, something new here and there, but it's not as good without you."

She smiled, "I'm back now, so where do you wanna eat? My treat of course!"

The Hirai sisters are the childhood best friends of Mina, and they're Korean-Japanese like her too.

The girls cheered and they went to Momo's favorite jokbal place.

Their conversation during lunch wasn't enough to catch up with everything, but they still had plenty of time, so they had to take Mina to her hotel first because she still had a jetlag.

In the evening, Mina went home to her family and had dinner with them. Her mom and dad were the happiest seeing their daughter back after 11 years despite visiting her in London once a year.

The next day, Mina went out with her high school classmates and friends.

Everyone was thrilled to see her again, and they all talked about how they're all doing.

Mina then excused herself to the bathroom first. When she finsihed and went out, she was surprised to see Jeongyeon, one of her classmates and great friend waiting there for her.