Realization hit him "she was pregnant when she left me she robbed me at a second chance of being a father." He said standing up.

"You must forgot why she left you, you can't do shit like what you did and expect a person to stay with you." Damion said shaking his head at the person who had been like his brother since he was 15 years old.

"Fuck you... now lets execute this plan to get her and my kids home with me." He said taking off the blazer and sitting it across his lap.

-

"How will do do this without the kids noticing they will hate you before they even meet you." Damion said looking at the ceiling.

"Everything will play out within the next two weeks we have to observe for right now. What time everyone leaves their house, when are their off days, the kids schedule to make sure that they are not in the house when anything happens." He said standing up "for right now I have some people that I want dead since you and my brothers begged me to expand to Georgia."

"Your brothers did me personally I don't give a damn where you have business at long as I get my cut at the end." He said while putting on the bullet proof vest.

"Lets get this shit over with I'm ready to go back home." Sergio said walking outside of the hotel room.

-

Pushing the knife deeper inside of the mans lung hearing him scream out Sergio grabbed his face making him look into his eyes. "I let you and your men get 60 kilos that shit equates to 132.77 pounds of 99 percent pure coke and you telling me you ain't made half of my money back yet?"

"G I-I tried." He said coughing up blood.

"You did not try hard enough. Do you not remember begging for 60 kilos, you knew that was more shit then you and your men could push. Not to mention one of your men killed one of my men so that's a problem now." He said removing the knife

Gasping for air the man tried to talk "I diDn't kn..o..w he w...as g..a do it" he said holding on to G's shoulder for support while slowing dying.

"So you calling my brother right there a liar he said you said "to handle him." We all know what the means in this business right".

The man nodded his head with a tear falling down.

"Now you gone tell me two things and if you fail to your wife and those two daughters of yours will be meeting you in the higher room as well tonight." Her said while tapping the knife on the mans spine. "Understood?"

He nodded his head yes.

"Where is the rest of my product and what was the boys name who killed my solider?"

"Basement and boy name is Bagg or Dar..r...en." He mumbles out

Sergio smiled before taking the knife across the bottom of the mans stomach causing his intestines to spill out at his feet. "Night night." Walking out of the mans office and going to the basement he saw his product sitting in the corner taking the black suitcase and stuffing everything in there under the part where he cut a hole to hide his stuff.

Walking to the Cadillac with Damion they put the suitcase in the trunk and went to the store where his solider was moments before dying. Parking the car on side of the road they sat for a while before seeing him walk up with two other men. Sergio could not get out of the car because he is Hispanic and that would cause attention if he got out of the car and approached the black man. Damion had made sure that he had put the silencer on the 9mm before getting out of the car. Just in case he wanted to shoot him.