Félix and Stacy

Start bij het begin

"I won't be fooled a second time." Gabriel stated. Stacy then turned to him and held out her hand. "Hello, uncle."

Gabriel didn't move, he just looked at her. His hands behind his back were slightly cramped. Stacy watched the movement. This frustrated her a little in her mind, but she tried to look calm. Next to her, Félix felt his sister's tension. He felt exactly the same as she did.

Amelie moved closer to her and put her hands on her shoulders. "Stacy, you know your uncle was never the physical type!" She slowly lowered her hand and shared a look with her brother. Their mother looked behind Gabriel for a moment.

"Oh! How sweet! You're still wearing your wedding band!" This time she leaned closer to him and now sounded much more serious. "You must have Emilie's too, I imagine. You never replied to my message about that. I'd like to get the rings back, you know."

Félix and Stacy looked at each other again. That's what they had in mind. They need to get that ring.

"These rings are obviously very special to me." he answered. "And they're very dear to me, too, Gabriel. Those jewels have always been in our family, not the Agrestes!" There was a moment of tense silence.

"We'll discuss it later. It's been a long journey from London. You may want to rest a bit. Nathalie?" Nathalie walked over to them. "Follow me, please." with that she walked away with Amelie following behind her. Gabriel now turned to the twins. "Take Félix and Stacy to your bedroom."

"Yes, Father. Come on, guys!" Adrien shouted as he excitedly ran up. Y/N followed him happily and then the other two slowly followed suit. Their eyes locked on Gabriel for a moment as he walked towards his office.

--------------------------------------

All four split up. The two boys went to Adrien's room while the two girls went to Y/N's.

Y/N tried to talk to her but Stacy remained emotionless. She closed any topic she brought up with short answers. Y/N was getting bored with blunt answers.

"Look, I know the last year hasn't been good for either of us, but maybe we could try to be a little more open." she suggested and hoped she wasn't saying anything wrong. However, judging by the look on Stacy's face, she couldn't tell.

"Do you still let your father order you around?" she asked, and this was probably the longest sentence she had said to her so far.

"Well, not really anymore. I've been trying to do something about it for a while now and not let him make me and Adrien do things we don't want. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Adrien backs off a lot though. He's probably afraid to face dad."

A small smile grew on Stacy's face now. "Finally, I'm glad to hear that. It's about time your father realized he's not in control of your life." she said then walked closer and hugged her. Her hug was a bit sloppy. Maybe because she didn't hug anyone but Félix and her mother.

Y/N smiled and hugged her back happily. She was glad to get her to talk. Maybe now the ice has melted a little between the two of them.

Stacy's smile now turned into a more sly look. Yes, she and Félix actually cared a lot about their cousins, but in order to show it fully, they had to complete the first step of their plan.

She slowly separated from her, but still remained in front of her. "Can you promise me something?" she asked as Y/N nodded.

"Please promise that you'll somehow get Adrien to stop resisting your father. He needs to understand that he can't control him or you!" Y/N was a little weirded out as to why she cared so much about this topic. Although, if she knew that they would do this to her or Félix, she would probably want them to resist.