Félix and Stacy

Začít od začátku

"Uh, we'll be right there." Adrien replied as Nathalie left the room. He stood up to leave, but then he noticed that Y/N hadn't moved. She stared ahead again. A bad feeling came over him, so he went over to her and bent down.

His concern only increased when he saw her sad face and slightly watery eyes. There was no need for him to ask what was wrong, as he knew exactly. He carefully wrapped his arms around her and held her in a soft comforting embrace. She immediately hugged him back.

Adrien slowly stroked her back and tried to calm her down. "I know it's hard, but I promise it's going to be okay. We'll get through it together." he whispered as Y/N snuggled closer to him in response.

"I-I just miss her. I miss her every day, every minute. I wish she was h-here." Adrien's eyes nearly filled with tears, but he tried to hold them back. He had to be strong now. It was always Y/N who was there for him and comforted him. This is what he wanted to do now.

They slowly pulled away from each other and Y/N wiped her eyes. Adrien smiled softly, then took her hand and led her towards the door. A small smile appeared on her face and she followed him.

As soon as they left the room, they walked down the stairs and stood next to their father. Y/N's eyes were on the ground as Adrien watched Nathalie open the door.

Now Y/N also looked up and her and Adrien's eyes widened. A woman with blonde hair and green eyes stood in the doorway. Her clothes were mostly black. She looked almost exactly like their mother.

"Mom?" Y/N muttered involuntarily. The woman suddenly entered, then stretched out her arms happily. "My, my! Look at how much you've grown!" she said, then walked over to the twins and planted a kiss on each of their cheeks. Then she turned to Gabriel.

"Gabriel, aren't they just the absolute cutest?" she folded her hands happily. "I'm sure they are delighed to have such a timely visit from their aunt, today of all days." he spoke without emotion, but at the same time could feel the sarcasm in his voice.

"Uh, Aunt Amelie?" they asked in surprise. "I'm so happy to see you again! I thought it'd be better if we were all together on a day like this. Don't you two agree, dears?"

A smile slowly grew on the two's faces as they nodded in agreement. In fact, they really loved their aunt. Beside them, Gabriel's face remained stoic. Then they all turned towards the door and saw two other figures.

The boy was wearing a black vest with a light gray shirt underneath. He also wore a black tie. His pants and shoes were also black. His hair was blond, which was carefully combed. His eyes were green.

The girl was also wearing a black vest with a slightly darker gray shirt underneath. Around her neck was a string tied in a bow. She wore a black skirt and dark gray tights with also black shoes. Her hair was a blonde color that was in a braid. Her eyes were also green.

"Félix and Stacy?" Adrien smiled even more when he saw them. Next to him, Y/N also looked really excited. They rarely met their cousins. They really loved them, but they knew they had to be careful. These two sometimes caused trouble.

The faces of the two were also emotionless. They walked up to the two and extended their hands to them. The other two hugged them instead. "Good to see you again!" Y/N said.

Félix turned bored to his sister, who also didn't seem really excited. Still, she patted Y/N on the back softly.

- Aw! They look like twins, don't they, Gabriel? said Amelie. "Remember when they had so much fun pretending to be each other? Once they fooled you and Emilie for an entire weekend." she laughed lightly and waved. "We laughed so much!"