"Darling you aright?" Rarity asked noticing Dash's gaze. "Yeah just noticed two earth-bound spirits," Rainbow said. "Really! Where?" Pinkie asked. "They're near the building they're watching Applejack from a distance," Dash said. "You gonna investigate why they're watching her," Fluttershy softly asked. "Yeah I'll be quick, get me my usual," Dash said heading in the direction of where the earth-bound spirits were as she approached the two. "Hi," Dash said softly. The two spirits were surprised that someone could see them. "You can see us?" The man asked as Rainbow nodded.

"My name is Rainbow Dash and I can talk and see spirits who have crossed yet it's something I inherited from my grandfather," Rainbow said softly. "You're the grandkid of Raine Blitz?" Pear butter said shocking Rainbow. "You knew my grandfather?" Dash asked. "More like we heard of him from the other earth-bound spirits that he's helped and they told us how he had a granddaughter who inherited the same abilities and was doing the same thing he was." Bright Mac said. Dash smiled softly before paying attention back to the couple.

"So what can I do to help you cross over because I've noticed that you keep watching Applejack from a distance," Dash asked. "That's the thing we wanna have one last conversation with her she's our... daughter," Pear Butter said as Dash let what she said sink in. "Your Applejack's parents?" Rainbow asked as the parents nodded. "Yeah after we passed there was something we wished to tell her but we couldn't we just want our girl to know that her parents love her," Bright Mac said.  "Don't worry I'll make sure you get to have one last conversation with her that's a promise," Dash said smiling at the two before walking back to the Sweet Shoppe.

Dash entered and looked around spotting her friends before making her way towards them but accidentally bumped into someone. "Oops sorry," Rainbow said quickly making her way towards her friends not noticing the girl she bumped into was Applejack who was leaving. "So what happened?" Sunset asked noticing Dash approaching.

Rainbow sat and then informed her friends about her conversation with the spirits. "So Applejack's parents asked you to help them try to have one last conversation with Applejack?" Fluttershy asked softly. "Yeah, and I promised them that I would help them," Dash said. "Well, whatever happens, we're by your side no matter what," Twilight said. "Thanks, guys," Rainbow said. "Plus it finally gives you a chance to talk to Applejack," Pinkie said as Rainbow blushed. "Yeah I guess it does," Dash said sheepishly before she and her friends started talking about something else.

The next day arrived and Dash was a little nervous because she was gonna need to find some way to talk to Applejack without bringing up the conversation she had with her parents' earth-bound spirits. She noticed Applejack was getting stuff from her locker and decided this was her chance. Dash took a deep breath before walking towards her.

"Hey uh Applejack, Right?" Rainbow asked mentally kicking herself for asking her that question. "Yeah, I'm surprised you don't remember me you accidentally bumped into me yesterday when you entered the Sweet Shoppe," Applejack said. "Oh sorry about that," Dash said. "It's fine and you are Rainbow Dash, right? You're in all my classes," Applejack replied smiling.

"Y-Yeah I'm surprised you remembered," Dash said causing Applejack to chuckle. "How can I forget you're pretty noticeable with your rainbow hair," Applejack said smiling. "Ha yeah that's me anyways I know this is too forward but I was wondering if you could help me with homework for our math class." Dash lied about needing help with homework. "Sure how about you come over to my house at 5:30 and I'll help you with it," Applejack said closing her locker and facing her.

"Really thanks but I don't know where you live," Dash sheepishly said letting out a small chuckle. Applejack chuckled before smiling as she took out a pen and grabbed Dash's hand causing Rainbow to blush but not noticing how Applejack was blushing as well. She then wrote down her name and number on Dash's hand. "There now you got my number," Applejack replied. "Thanks," Dash said when suddenly the bell rang. "Looks like we got English class now...you wanna walk together," Dash said as she blushed a little. "Sure led the way," Applejack said as the two began walking toward English class.