Part:5 Shooting and guns

"I am Iseul! Aanya's BeSt FrIeNd" She replied confidently while yanking his hand.

"Ohh that's great! then do you know where is A-" he was cut off by someone "JUNGKOOKKK!!!". as soon as he looked at the door, someone hugged him tightly. he looked down and smiled "Aanya, how have you been?" he asked. "where were you? i waited for you for too long but you didn't come". Aanya asked complaining. Jungkook felt a little guilty about that. "i'm really sorry i had some work to do. I am really sorry!" he replied while picking her up in his dock. "did you get the flowers? i bought them for you?" Aanya asked in the cutest voice possible. "yeah, thanks alot, i loved that" He replied while his eyes were stuck on someone who was packing an order.
"Aanya! you never told me that you have a handsome friend? huh?" Iseul said with a pout. She was a little possesive for her friend. cute right?. "Umm- i forgot to tell you iseul. he is the one who saved me that day." Aanya said while picking up a candy from the table. She passed one to iseul. "iseul meet my friend jungkook and jungkook she is my twin iseul!" Aanya said while chewing her candy. Her mouth was full of candy. Jungkook almost chocked after hearing the word 'twin'. 'what's actually happening in this world' he thought. "twin?" he asked impatiently. "yeah she is my best friend more like a sister" Aanya said. her mouth was full of candy so she answered in great difficulty.
Iseul wrapped her arm around Aanya's shoulder proudly. "Jungkook smiled at their cute friendship. "Nice to meet you iseul" he said to Iseul while forwarding his hand. Iseul smiled and shook hands with him. Her small hands were totally covered by his big hands. Aanya laughed after she saw that.

[Elaiza's POV]

I saw how happily Aanya hugged him. Not gonna lie, i got a little jeolous of him. Mrs Minji's words ringed in my ear. I smiled sadly looking at her happy face. 'you deserve better love' i thought. I feel sad for her. coz i know there is something i can never give her.

I packed the box of cake and passed it to the customer. I took the money and greeted him politely. After he left, i took the cake i made for my cute gues- ahum i mean jungkook. Anya was introducing him to iseul. 'it seems like he loves children alot' i thought. "Hello iseul" i said while placing the cake on the table. He immediately looked up at me after hearing my voice. I smiled at him. "Hello mom! you look beautiful as always. Are you sure you weren't the one shining in the sky last night?" As always Iseul replied to me in an impressive way. She is like a teen in a toddler's body. I chuckled at her words and found him laughing too. gosh his laughing voice is so healing. (we know right?).

After talking for a while with them, Aanya asked Jungkook to try cake. He looked at me and smiled while picking up a piece. As soon as the cake touched his tongue, his eyes widen. My heart skipped a beat. Didn't know why but my heart was eagerly waiting to know whether he liked it or not. He swallowed the half of the pastry in one bite and complimented "God! this is so delicious. your hands have some magic, I have never tasted this good pastries". As soon as i heard his compliment, not only my lips but also my heart smiled. 'wow hearing a compliment from him sounds so good' i thought. "I knew it, My mom is very good at cooking and baking" Iseul said with a mouth full of cake.

[Jungkook's POV]

I can never forget this taste. She is really good at cooking. Wow! a girl every boy dream of. Beautiful, Good at cooking, young, kind. But little did Jungkook knew, She was not who she seemed to be. Not every cute face has a kind personality behind.

[AUTHOR'S POV]

It's been more than half an hour since jungkook was sitting there talking to Aanya and her best friend. But his eyes were following someone else who was busy in her work. "And that's how i went back to my home and left my bouquet with eomma. You should have came earlier." He heard and looked at her. He felt a little guilty for making her wait. "Aanya would you like to go to amusement park? We will take Iseul with us too. are you two up?" He suggested. Iseul's face light up. "Ohh really i will definitely go. That's my favourite place" Iseul said excitedly and shook Aanya for her response. "um...I have never been to Amusement park, i am scared of rides" Aanya said while fiddling with her finger. Jungkook smiled at her response. "Don't worry, i will be there for you. It's fine, nothing will happen". He said in a comforting way. "Eomma will not allow me to go. She never allow me to go somewhere without her" again Aanya replied negatively. "Then we will take your mom too" he said. 'well i too want to go with her' he thought and mentally slapped himself for that. "she is busy" she murmured. "Aanya, Please i want to go there too" Iseul intrupted. "let me handle this" Jungkook said and shouted "Elaiza!".