Part:1 1st meeting

Elaiza, a 18 years old girl was lost in her world of tailoring. Being an employee in a bakery, her life was quite busy. She somehow managed to make some time for stitching frock, a black frock. She trailed her hands over the tailoring machine and gave a final touch to the dress. The dress was beautifully decorated by black stones. The colour wasn't of the rose but the beauty surely symbolized that. The laces were perfectly covering the waist of frock. She looked at it and smiled widely at her talent.

Suddenly, she heard someone's calling and turned to look who was it.

"Eomma! is my dress ready?" A five years old girl said to her mom. Her eyes were full of excitement to see her new dress.

Elaiza smiled at her. "yes love, would you like to try this" she said showing her the dress.

Aanya jumped with excitement showing how much she loved the dress. She hugged her mom and plastered her with kisses.

Elaiza smiled at her cuteness. She helped her baby to wear the dress and there she was adding more beauty to the dress. Isn't there a saying: 'adding moons to the dress'.

"Eomma i really loved the dress.thank you so much" said the 5years.

"You are so cute love" said Elaiza why picking her up and headed towards the balcony to take some pictures of this cute baby.

"Eomma, i will look the cutest in vera's birthday right?" said Aanya. Elaiza nodded while agreeing to her words.

" But, shouldn't the birthday boy should look the best?" she said.

Elaiza chuckled at her cute thoughts and said "Yes birthday BOY should look the best on his day but you are a girl so you can be the best too among the girls."

Aanya was now satisfied by her mom's word. she thought she should be the cutest girl in the party as it's her best friends birthday.

"Aanya aren't you hungry?" Elaiza asked her 5years old child.

"yes a little bit" Aanya replied.

Elaiza looked down at her and bent to her level.
"I am planning to bake a chocolate cake today. would you like to taste that?" she asked while pecking her forehead.

Aanya nodded multiple times in aggrement, making Elaiza smile at her.

"then go and change into comfy dress and we will be heading to my bakery now".

Aanya rushed to her room. She is a very cheerful girl. it's very easy to make her happy.

"Don't forget to keep your new dress in the cupboard!" Elaiza shouted from a far.

"yep!"

Time skip:

Elaiza checked the locked door one last time before heading out of the house. She held Aanya's hand securing her small hand into hers.

"Eomma what if that horse comes again? i am very scared of horses" Aanya said recalling the last incident where a mad horse was wondering at the street and he snatched the carrot aanya was holding. Since that day she got a fear of horses.

"No, the cops already took him to the zoo" Elaiza lied.

The bakery in which Elaiza used to work wasn't too far. It was 15minutes by foot. But today she was late because of that damn dress.

Elaiza entered her bakery with a wide smile. A smile? nah a smile from outside. From inside she was dying to go her home. HER HOMETOWN.

"Hello Mr. Lee. Good morning." she greeted her boss.