Part: 2

Meanwhile

[Elaiza's POV]

I pulled out the tray of baked cake. The smell was so good. I cut them into small pieces and set them into the counter. I decorated one piece with Aanya's favourite chocolate.

"Aanya your cake is ready!" i shouted and went out of the kitchen. She wasn't there.

I frowned and shouted again "Aanya where are you?" But no one replied. i heard a footstep at door and smiled. But my smile droped when i saw a lady at the door while i was expecting her to be Aanya. "Elaiza!! you daughter was about to get hit by the car when someone saved her" said the lady making me froze at my place. " i told you that a single mother can't take care of a child and see what happened!" i ignored her words and ran out of the bakery to find Aanya. I saw her with a boy who i guessed to be the one who saved her. He was buying her a balloon. "where is your mom kid?" i heard the boy's voice. It was so angelic but i wasn't in a state of noticing that right?

[END OF ELAIZA'S POV]

[JUNGKOOK POV]
I chuckled at the way that kid pronounced my name. She is so cute, i thought. I realized that i am getting late. I was on my way to chief secretary's office because i need to give him some files of my co-officers. "where is your mom kid?" i asked her as this child's safety was my duty. She was about to answer me when suddenly a young girl came running towards her and hugged her tightly. Her eyes were filled with tears. She hugged her so tightly as her life was dependent on that kid. By this, i got a hint that she is her elder sister.

She broke the hug and looked at the child "are you okay? are you hurt anywhere?" she asked out of concern. Aanya shook her head as no. "I told you not to go out of the bakery. didn't i?" she asked angrily. Aanya looked down "I am sorry!" Aanya whispered as she was on the verge of crying. The girl turned and looked at me. My heart moved a little as it missed a bit. Her eyes, her nose, her brown hair, everything about her looks, was perfect. I came out of my trance when I heard her say, "Thank you so much for saving her." I blinked several times. My chicks turned red which I tried to hide as much as possible. "I- it's my duty. Take care of her next time." I replied.

[END OF JUNGKOOK'S POV]

That's when Elaiza noticed him.He was wearing the uniform typical of his job, that of a police officer. The three stars shining on his shoulders told Elaiza his rank. Elaiza noticed his doe-like eyes, a beautiful face and a small scar beside his chicks, which added more beauty on his face.. She noticed slight redness on his chick. "cute"Elaiza thought. It was easy for anyone to be captivated by his lovely face, and so it was for Elaiza.

"Eomma! He is jungug- Jug- Jungkook. Look he bought me this balloon" Aanya said again strugglingto pronounce his name. Jungkook was taken a back after hearing the word "Eomma". "Eomma? But she looks so young, even younger than me, how can she be a mother?" he thought. "Thank you so much sir! I will be very grateful to you." Said Elaiza on which Jungkook smiled. "Please come to my bakery, On the return of this kindness i wanna give you something" said Elaiza insisting him to come to her bakery. " No no, that's okay. It's my duty anyway." said jungkook, not wanting to waste any time further because of his meeting with the chief secretary. "Yes jungkook, please come with us. my mom is the best chief in the world." Aanya said making you chuckle on her word. Jungkook picked her up and kissed chick "sorry kid, next time. I have an important work and i guess i am getting late for that." Jungkook said making Aanya upset. Aanya loves teddy a lot and that's why she wanted to play wity this bunny faced boy.

"Promise me to come back next time?, i want to show you my rabbit toys." Aanya said cutely. "Sure. whenever i will get time i will come. oky?" Jungkook said forgetting all his stress in her cute voice.