Part:3 Broken Promise?

[AUTHOR'S POV]

[At Elaiza's House]

"Eommaaaa~ i am sleepy now. i don't want to write this anymore" Said Aanya being tired of studying.

"Complete this page only then you will be allowed to sleep" Elaiza said strictly.

"But eom-" she was cut off by Elaiza. "didn't i tell you to complete this chapter in the evening? why didn't you do that? you only played with your toys whole day".

"No eomma i wasn't playing. i was packing my toys for tomorrow"

"packing toys? why?" asked Elaiza being confused.

"did you forget? Jungug promi- jungkook promised me to come tomorrow. I want to show him my bunny toys. they look just like him." She said with sparkling eyes. Her eyes said Elaiza how much excited she was to meet him tomorrow. she just smiled at her. "oky oky but no excuses for studies". Aanya pouted sadly. "okkaayyy~~" she said unwillingly.

"will he really come tomorrow? i don't think so. she will be sad if he won't come" Elaiza thought being worried about the excited child.

[At Jungkook's house]

He pushed taehyung out of his room and locked the door.

He laid back on the bed and closed his eyes because of tiredness. Just in a few second, he opened his eyes again only to close them back.

He groaned in frustration and opened his eyes again. "Ughhh!! she isn't letting me sleep". He said because whenever he closes his eyes, her face flashes back in his mind. "I wish to meet her again, she was so beautiful, still her image is moving in my eyes". He said and again closed his eyes. "Oohh god please please tell me that she isn't married" He said and paused- "But wait why am i telling this? I heard with my own ears that the child called her 'eomma' but--Aaahh!! I will get mad" He said in frustration.

(should i write trusfration? ;)

He was very tired and all he needed was a peaceful sleep. Though he wasn't able to sleep.

After hours of struggling, he was about to sleep. when suddenly his phone rang. He threw his pillow in frustration and took his phone from nightstand. He looked at the caller id and his eyes widen. "why is he calling me at this time?" he thought before answer the call. "Yes sir!" he said. It was the call from his senior officer. "Yes sir" "no i wasn't sleeping" "Oky!" "it's my duty anyway" "yes sir, i will be there" he said, replying to the person on the phone. He hanged up the call and sighed. He was tired but now he got new work. He was ordered to go to country side because they needed more officers there. There was an emergency in jeonju.

Although jungkook was tired, he didn't deny his order. He was a very hardworking person. He wanted to achieve his dream anyhow it doesn't matter how much sleepless night it needs. He wanted to became a Commissioner general(the highest post in korean police). And because of his hardwork, it was easy for him to get promotion at very young age.

He sighed and rushed to pack his stuffs. He need to leave for jeonju as soon as possible. They said they needed cops to protect victims in rural area, Victims of gun firing.

After he was ready, he went out of his room only to meet with darkness. All the lights were off, indicating everyone was sleeping. He wrote a note saying "Good morning mom! there is an emergency and i need to go. I will be back don't know when. You were sleeping so i couldn't meet you in person before leaving. So i wrote this note for you at night. Take care. Bye! i love you!" and pasted it on the fridge. He went out and the guards unlocked the main door. He didn't want to disturb his driver as his shift was over, so he drove the car himself.