Chapter Seven: I Couldn't Help Myself

(Still Dan's POV)

{WARNING: SMUT WHOOPS SORRY NOT REALLY}

Phil suddenly gets up, leaving me on the couch. I jump at his startling movement, my ears standing up as I look at him questioningly. He shoots me an apologetic look, running his long fingers through his hair.

"I just remembered I have to go to the shops to pick some things up," He stopped talking as my stomach growls loudly. I look up at him, blushing. He nods, "Oh right, we haven't had breakfast yet have we?" I shake my head. He walks over and starts pouring some cereal, getting some milk from the fridge, and adding that to the bowl as well. He brings it over, handing it to me and ruffling my hair.

"I'll get something for myself while I'm out. In the meantime, stay out of trouble, my sweet kitten." He pokes me nose, making me giggle. He walks down to his room, coming back a few seconds dressed, with shoes on. He grabs his keys and walks out the door.

I stay on the couch, taking my time to eat which felt strange, since I have been used to rushing though my meals when I was on the streets, I couldn't afford to enjoy food as I barely could find it as it was. It was nice to get to savor something, even if it was something as simple as Frosties.

I finish the cereal, and begin to lap up the sweet milk. After that is gone, I go to put the dish away, then head back to the lounge, sitting on a pillow in the middle of the large couch. I watch TV for a bit, changing positions so that I'm laying down, the pillow I was sitting on now discarded and under my stomach. I start thinking about Phil. I haven't stopped to appreciate how attractive he was before.

I thought about his nice hair that hangs messily around his face. He has quite nice hands as well. 'I bet it would feel good to have his hands pet me all over...' I pause for a moment, hesitating before  I continue thinking about this possibility, making a warm feeling spread through my body. I stare blankly into the distance, these thoughts continuing.

'He has such pretty eyes too. I can't wait to see if I get to see them dark with lust, while he hovers over me.' I shiver, this thought making my groin begin to tingle with arousal. It's been so long since I've been touched at all. I had other things to focus on. But at this moment it was consuming all of my attention 'It's so easy to imagine his soft lips trailing down my neck, his tongue making patterns on my skin as he's using my body for himself'

I mewl involuntarily, my hips bucking forward ever so slightly, the friction of the pillow barely brushing my crotch, making me gasp. I bite my lip, feeling guilty for my hormones, not wanting to do this now because it would be bad of me. I whimper needily, wishing I had Phil here with me, giving my entire body the affection I knew he had. My hips thrust forward again, the feeling making me squirm with want.

I picture Phil in my head, able to practically feel him holding me, his body hot and sweaty against mine. My hand goes to my arousal, all feelings of shame now gone completely. I start to palm myself through the thin pants Phil had dressed me in. I couldn't help myself. In my mind, I see his hand between my legs, doing what I am now. A quiet moan escapes my lips, and I close my eyes so the thought can become clearer without the distractions of the outside world.

I moan again, applying more pressure to my own swollen member. Not being able to stop myself, I slip the pajama pants down, along with my boxers, grinding into the cool material of the pillow. I feel the moisture on the fabric, as a small amount of precum drips from my aching manhood. My hips roll against the soft object, and I groan from the sensation.

My nails dig into the couch cushion and I begin to properly hump the pillow underneath me, moaning quietly ever few moments, sparks of pleasure coursing through my body.

"Ohh-Phil..." I whine, getting lost in my own fantasy, able to feel Phil thrust into me harder and harder. "Mmph~ Faster Please..." I beg to no one, the ecstasy of the moment starting to pool in the pit of my stomach, as I get closer to my approaching orgasm. My hips speed up and I can feel myself reaching the edge. I rub myself against the pillow a few more times before I topple off my climax.

"Ughh... A-Ahh!" I exclaim, spurting my seed onto the pillow and myself, my movements slowing until they stop completely. I lay there, panting quietly, a thin layer of sweat across my forehead. I wipe it off with my shirt, along with the mess I made on myself and the pillow. I exhale a sigh of relief when I see nothing got onto the actual couch, as it would be embarrassing if Phil found out about this.

After I've calmed down a bit, I take off the shirt I used to clean up, walking into Phil's room, finding the laundry hamper and tossing it in, not bothering to find a replacement for it. I take the soiled pillow, hiding it in the closet of the guest bedroom, making a note to wash it later. I would hate for Phil to throw me out just because I couldn't control my horniness.

Returning to the lounge, I lay back down on the couch, watching the strange cartoon playing before drifting off into a little catnap with my tail wrapped around my torso.

w;m<>