~33~

1.5k+ votes and 500+ meaning full comments
No need to spam in the comment section. Please...

~2 days later~
..Mehra House..

It's 8 in the morning and Ishika was having her breakfast. She abruptly stop eating when her mother snatched the bowl of salad from her hand and passed her a hard glare.

"Why are you eating this grass when I had made pasta for you."

"Mumma I told you right I was following keto diet. Why are you not understanding?", Ishika whined at her mother but only she knows how hard is for to control herself from crying.

"Which dietician of yours asked you to follow this nonsense. Give me her number. You aren't eating properly from last 2 days. We've to literally forced down some chapattis in your mouth."

Pooja asked her making her nervous. She passed her a nervous glance but said nothing.

"Speak up damnit.", Pooja literally shouted at her but Ishika without hearing immediately left to her room and vomitted out some of the salad she ate. After cleaning her face thoroughly, she looked herself in the mirror and a feeble sad smile appeared on her face.

"You're face is looking slim. You are doing good."
___________

~Australia~

Abhiraj was in a meeting with some of his Australian clients and everything in the meeting is perfect except his mood. He was excluding an aura which is way darker and spine chilling then his normal one which kept all Australians on their toes.

"Sir what do you say about this project?"

"Nothing. Schedule this meeting in India.", Abhiraj exclaimed and without any further words left the meeting room leaving the Australians baffled and terrified. But somewhere they were relieved knowing that they don't have to face his wrath.

It's been 2 days since Abhiraj is in Australia and now all he wanted is to return and have her in his arms now otherwise he will completely loose his sanity.

He immediately ordered his assistant to get the jet ready. Sitting in his limousine he was going through the changes he spotted in his woman and he was sure that something was wrong since she attended that damn get together. He took his mac and played the cctv footage of that party which he received a few hours ago.

A satisfied smirk crawled over his face seeing the face off between his queen and some random girl. He was enjoying every moment until Shravya said something and Ishika looked down at her body. His eyes darkened when he deciphered the scene playing in front of him.

He continued to play the video and was carefully observing her moments with a proud glint. But remembering the earlier incident he dialled someone's number and conversate a little before hanging up the call in anger.

~10 hours later~
~India~

Ishika was sitting in her balcony gazing at the moon. The cold air hitting against her skin making her feel calm and free. She wanted to eat something spicy but Shravya voice rang in her mind, immediately changing her mind.

She came back into the moment when the low tapping of leather shoes against the marble floors reached her ears. She took a deep breath when she felt sudden dominance and darkness in her atmosphere. Her heartbeat picked up when she felt someone's burning gaze on her back. She immediately turned back and a raw happiness shine in her eyes looking at the man who was leaning against the door frame with his hands crossed on his chest.

He clenched his jaw looking at the pale face of his women who squealed loudly before launching herself in his arms and he securely embrace her.

No words were exchanged between them for few minutes. His face was buried in her neck while she was inhaling the fragrance of his cologne to which she was addicted to. He slowly started nibbling on her earlobe making her tightened her grip on his blazer.