~23~

Kya yrr itni jldi jldi comments kaise kr rhe ho.. ye lo agla chapter.. but haan 370 comments but agle chapter mein thoda time lgega..

Three days passed in a hurry and every elder was busy in preparing for their marriage while they along with their cousins were getting ready for their little trip to Dubai.

But on the other side, Nidhi's anxiousness is day by day increasing. She didn't able to find out what he is planning, she also went into shock when he abruptly asked her to shift back into Rathore Mansion. And his cruel smirk every time he passes her make her crumble down in fear. She even twice check the food she eats because he is too calm which is making her scare.

Rathore Mansion

Noone except the workers and Nidhi were in mansion. It was after some long time that Nidhi was clad in heavy saree with her jewelleries loosely hanging on her neck making her feel expensive. She was standing near the staircase talking to someone on the phone when she felt a sudden push from behind. She stumbled upon her heels and rolled down the stairs. Her screams were echoing in the mansion but noone seems to care.

Her vision was blurry but not completely. A female worker came in front of her and put her shoes on her hands making the bones of fingers crack at its impact.

She crouched down to her and grabbed her jaw hardly muttering, "You didn't know what's waiting for you and your so called relatives. You have crossed the line and you'll suffer accordingly."

Mehra House

Ishika packed her last bag and let out a breath while putting her hands on her waist, muttering 'Finally.'

Just then her sister-in-law barged inside her room and asked, "All done?" to which she nodded her head positively and arranged all bags aside, making her bhabhi's eyes widened. "Five bags. Isn't this too much?"

"Don't give me that look Bhabhi, this is the least I could pack. And you must believe in me because afterall I am the best in packing plus I am not like you.", Ishika gave her a playful smile and ran out of room before Pooja can say anything.

"What do you mean by 'not like you'. You brat! Aaj toh tujhe mein chodungi nahin.", Pooja uttered and ran behind her but before she can catch her, she collided with a hard chest. Yash swiftly caught her in his arms and tucked her hairs behind her ears, whispering sweetly, "Did you remember sweetheart, we just met like this."
(I will not leave you)

Pooja sharply glared at him and gave him a slight push while standing up on her own feet, muttering, "Yeah and I also remember how hard I slapped you. Want that too?"

"God woman I am trying to be a little romantic and here you are finding ways to slap me." Yash pulled her closer from her wrist and huskily said in her ears, "Don't you think you are being unfair with your husband madam? Huh?"

Before Pooja can reply anything, she immediately detached herself from Yash when she heard Ishika shocked voice, "Oh I am sorry guys. I didn't saw anything. You can continue."

"Ishu turn around, it's not-", Pooja was about to explain her but Ishika just shook her head and walked away from there not before shouting, "I want a niece this time." leaving behind a smirking Yash and blushing Pooja.
__________

It's been 10 minutes, Ishika and their cousins were sitting in the luxury private jet settling themselves as they had already given tour of the jet before whereas Abhiraj along with Mahir had went to double check everything.

"Mahir bhai, where is Abhi?", Ishika asked when she didn't find Abhiraj with Mahir when he came back. Mahir nervously rubbed the back of his neck and uttered, "Umm. Actually he got something to deal with. He will be here by any second."