IMPORTANT

I know guys you are loving my story too much.. and I really appreciate that..

Till now I am giving you updates just after you fulfill the target because my chapters are already written and only corrections are required..

But from now on.. I have to write full chapters and it will take time, so as hard as I try I won't just update after you fulfilling the target..

Moreover I am pursuing a professional course and Wattpad is just a side entertainment for me though I give 100% in my story. But still my priority is my studies.

I will try to update:
Once in a week
Or
May be once in twice a week..

But I will update..

I am CA aspirant and I need to give 100% there too. Hope you will understand my situation and act accordingly..

Please If I update a little late bear with it because I still remember for once I thought to discontinue the story but seeing your excitement I couldn't do so.

So please if you are here and wanted me to update regular then I am really sorry I couldn't be able to do so..

My career is my priority and I wouldn't compromise with it..

I really hope that you all will understand just like I am understanding you and decided to not to discontinue it..

Your Author
Ori
💗