~12~

A long chapter ahead :)
Aaur please bahut saare comments.. I love to read them..

~After 2 days~
•Mehra House•

"Mumma , Bhabhi  let's go now. It's 4 already, we are supposed to be there by 3:30." , Ishika called harshita and Pooja for nth time now for their shopping spree with Rathores.

"Haa baba aa rhe h bss 5 min aaur ruk." , Harshita shouted from her room on behalf of both her and Pooja.

"5 min krte krte aadha ghanta ho gya yarr kb aayenge ye log. Finally
", Ishika mumbled to herself and took a sigh of relief when she saw them coming from their room.

"Why are you sitting there? Let's go now.", Harshita said and start walking towards the main door leaving behind  Pooja and Ishika.

"Wait till you get married. After marriage you'll also take time to get ready, especially when you get ready for your husband." , Pooja whispered in her ears when she saw Ishika shaking head at her mother antics.

"Bhabhi yarr kuch bhi. Aisa nhi hota." , Ishika shrieked in low tone. This statement made Pooja chuckle and she replied..

"Hota h hota h. You'll see after your marriage."

Ishika passed her a horrified look when Pooja winked at her. She fasten her speed towards their garage followed by a amused Pooja.

Ishika unlocked the black range rover and made herself seated on the driver seat. Her eyes widened when she saw both mother- daughter duo was about to sit backside. And she screamed startling them, "Oh hello mother-daughter duo, I ain't you driver, One of you sit here." , Pointing towards the front passenger seat.

Her mother looked at for few good second before saying, "No."

"No? Okay then my pyari Bhabhi will sit here. Won't you bhabhi." , She said very cutely and giving her a cheeky smile but Pooja knew better, this smile of her clearly means 'Sit here bhabhi unless you want me to reveal your secret crushes to bhai.'

And at last she took the front passenger seat while her mother looked at her like she betrayed her to which pooja just passed an innocent look to her and glare at Ishika who just laugh in response and started the car.

"I'll see Ishu, teri hnsi kaise nikalti h when I inform Yash about your late night icecream parties with avu." , She sweetly whispered and Ishika replied while taking the car out , "No way bhabhi. Don't you dare or I'll tell bhai about the proposal you get 3 days ago."

"Okay. Then I'll tell your little fantasies to your would be husband." , Pooja whispered back.

"Okay shut up both of you. Ishu focus on driving and tell me where are we going first.", Harshita said gaining both of their attention.  

"Saloni maa had given me the address of their personal designer. So we are going there first. Then we'll see." , Ishika muttered and she swiftly took a right turn.

"How much time it will take?" , Her mother asked her..

"Probably 15-20 minutes if there's no traffic otherwise it can extend to half hour but not more than that."

"Hmm.."

After sometime they found themselves stuck in the traffic. 15 minutes rolled by but the road was still jammed. In mean time her phone vibrated. Ishika didn't noticed but the vibration grabbed the attention of Pooja. She took a look and passed Ishika an amused look when she saw the number saved as Abhi❤️.

She nudged Ishika and told her to take a look at the caller. As soon as Ishika attention goes towards the name , it didn't take her long to pick it up. She said a small "Hello" , leaning against the seat. Her manicured nails were lowly tapping at the steering casually easing her little nervousness.