Injured

8pm

Pari's pov

Minji unnie I hope you will be fine. It hurts to think that something bad will happen with you.

I'm getting such bad feelings but I always wants you to be save.

Really life is full of contradictions. My life is such a mess but I guess that things just are the way that they are. And I wish they weren't.

I sighed and shrugged my thoughts. I went downstairs because the dinner was ready and Jin oppa called me down.

Although I don't want to go but he insisted me to come because he said health is first and skipping food is a crime.

I saw Jisoo unnie and rose sitting on the dining table and oppas were sitting on the couch except Mini and Lia. Where they can be ? Aghh just Nevermind.

But I seriously feel bad for lia I don't think she deserve this.

Jisoo- have a seat Pari, why are you standing there?
Pari- oh I was just coming there.

I went there and sat on a chair beside jisoo unnie and no one was on my other side, the chair was empty.

Rose- btw Pari do you know till when Lisa and Jennie unnie will come?
Pari- actually no we have not talked since she left.
Rose- oh I see.
Jisoo- should I call her?
Pari- umm....I think yes.

I also want to know maybe they might be in problem.

Jisoo- wait I will just come from my room
Rose- why?
Jisoo- I have kept my phone on charging
Rose- Unnie I am having my phone with me I will call her.
Jisoo- oh okay.

Rose take out her phone and was about to call her but she stopped when hobi oppa Asked her.

Jhope- who are you calling Rose?

Hobi oppa Asked rose while sitting on a chair .Namjoon oppa,Jimin oppa, suga oppa and Taehyung oppa sat beside him.

Rose- Jennie unnie and lisa are still not here so I was calling her to ask that when will they come.
Jhope- they will come tomorrow here because today they will do sleepover at Heer's house.

Wait what....? They were finding Minji unnie if I remember correctly?

Pari- oppa how do you know?
Jimin- Jennie called me and told me that she will come tomorrow. Today she will stay at Heer's house btw they found Minji and she is well.
Pari- really?

I asked him in amazement he just chuckled at me and nodded.

Jimin- yes
Rose- that's good.
Jisoo- now everything will be sort out.
Pari- hmm...

I smiled but deep inside I don't feel good I really need to talk and ask them what is going on. Why out of a blue they want to do sleepover ?

Are they helping heer and her parents to take care of minji unnie? Let me just finish this dinner as soon as possible.

Rose- what about lia and mini.
Taehyung- they will come here till 9pm.
Pari- where are they?
Rm- Lia was crying here so Mini take her out for some refreshment.