Save me!!!!

Suga pov

I am really amazed seeing Jennie and Lisa sudden change in behaviour but I am more proud and most sad.

Because they have not forgave us except Jin hyung I wished that I would have taken there side on that day so she would talk with me as well.

They all are asking Jennie and Lisa for forgiveness and Namjoon was going to say something but suddenly the door opened and appa entered inside.

Y/f- so you all are here.

We just nodded and he took a chair and placed it infront of 4 couches which were beside each other making half circle. After that he sat on the chair.

Y/f- come, sit all of you.

We all went to sit on the couch. On the corner one A girl sat there who was with jennie and Lisa after her Lisa sat and beside Lisa was jennie than Jin hyung and jungkook.

Like this we all sat on our places.

Y/f- so this is Pari. Jennie and Lisa's childhood friend.

He said pointing to that girl who was beside Lisa.

Pari- hi

She said politely and we replied her as 'hello'.

Y/f- you all wanted to talk with Lisa and Jennie right? So did you all talked.
Kai- uncle we tried to, but they are not listening us.
Y/f- well that's your problem.
Jhope- but they are talking with Jin hyung.
Y/f- I think Jin never did much ,am I right Jin?
Jin- yes appa.
Jennie- appa did you called me here for this only.

Jennie sounded so bored and annoyed which conformed me that she was really so much angry on us.

Y/f- um...yes princess as your brothers wanted to say something.
Lisa- uncle we don't want to listen to them.
Jin- Lisa listen to them for once please after that the decision is all yours.

Finally, Jin hyung said something for us because he was sitting quit.

Jennie- fine.

Ok so this our only chance to say sorry so we started first was Yeonjun.

Yeonjun- I'm sorry Jennie and Lisa-

He was going to say further but Lisa interputed him.

Lisa- Yeonjun oppa yesterday night I realized that it was not your mistake, the only mistake you did was, you were knowing everything which was happening with us but still kept quite.
Jennie- Yeonjun oppa, Taehyun oppa, Soobin oppa and Beomgyu oppa we both forgive you as I think Lisa is right.

Wait what why not us, it not good. I also want forgiveness.

Txt ex kai- Really
Lisa- ya

I saw they all hugged Jennie and Lisa one by one and Kai interputed.

Kai- what about me?
Jennie- appa can we go now.
Y/f- you wish dear.
Lisa- ok unnie let's-