Minji!

Jennie pov

Next Day

Afternoon

Heer- FOUND IT!

The fuck is wrong- I can see Lisa, Jihe looking at her with amused reactions. Aghhh....this huuman.

Heer- what?
Lisa- we got it.
Jihe- but you could have said that in a low tone also.
Jennie- come'on Jihe feel her happiness.
Heer- let's go now. Jennie I'm sending you the location.
Jennie- no only me and Lisa will go you both go to your home heer.
Heer- no Jennie I can't .
Jennie- Heer you should go to your home I will come there with Minji unnie don't worry and please call the doctor in advance.
Heer- ohk fine.
Jihe- good luck.

I smiled at them and went out of the room with lisa.

Pari- Jennie, lisa did you found any info.

We turned around and saw pari standing there.

Lisa- yeah we tracked her Phone and we are just going there.
Pari- what's the place?

Why the fuck are they wasting time.

Lisa- it's a highway.
Pari- highway?
Jennie- ok bye pari we are leaving.
Pari- but-
Jennie- just go and ask heer and jihe.

I dragged lisa from there. Y know na wasting time is not good in such situations.

End of Jennie's pov

Pari's pov

I sighed and immediately walked towards Heer's cabin. After one min I reached there, I knocked on the door and Heer told me to come inside so I walked in.

Heer- oh Pari! What happened? Are you finding any kind of disturbance in my company?
Pari- no it's not like that, I just wanted to know the place which you guys tracked.
Heer- ohk come have a seat.

I sat down and looked at her and jihe who was also present there.

Jihe- so actually it's just nothing it's a highway I don't know why but it is showing me that location only and I don't know why would a kidnapper take her to highway and all.
Heer- and because of that I am just getting so worried what if the kidnapper did anything to Minji unnie.

Her teary eyes are breaking my heart. Ofcourse she will be worried even I am worried. Afterall Minji unnie is just pure soul.

Pari- don't worry, everything will gonna be alright.

I went and hugged her and she hugged me back.

Jihe- hey you both,I am also worried should I join the hug
Heer- sure.

We 3 did a group hug, hoping that everything will be good.

End of Pari's pov

Author's pov

Jennie- Lisa we are about reach at that exact point keep your gun ready.

Jennie said to Lisa who was sitting beside her and looking out of the window.

Lisa- Don't worry, I'm ready.

After few mins Jennie stopped the car in middle of a highway.

Lisa- why is this place so quiet?
Jennie- literally.

They both come out of the car and a single sound was not heard not even any vehicle was there.

Jennie- Lisa what's the time?
Lisa- it's........5pm
Jennie- damn! I wonder why no one is here.
Lisa- ikr....

Both the girls were looking here and there although the path was clear. Suddenly Jennie's eyes caught something.

Jennie- Lisa isn't that Minji unnie's phone.
Lisa- umm yeah

They walked towards it which was on the corner side of the highway and jennie picked it up, it was broken in a bad state. Which was horrifying the girls thinking about Minji.

Lisa walked a little more towards the end of the corner and shouted her lungs out. Jennie looked at her and marched towards her. She hugged her

Jennie- don't worry lily, Minji unnie will be alright.
Lisa- nooo

Jennie looked at her confused as Lisa started crying harder and she sat on the ground.

Jennie- Lisa what happened?

Lisa pointed towards that corner and cried even more. Jennie hesitantly walked there and looked down.

Jennie's eyes got widen due to the scene infront of her eyes. She shouted but it come out like a whisper from her mouth.

Jennie- MINJI UNNIE......

TO BE CONTINUED

Yo everyone

I'm here with a new ep

But the ep is Lil short, don't worry Next time I will make a big ep.😇

I was quite busy with my school works yk.

Btw what did you all did on first day of 2024?🤔

I hope you all did not sleep till afternoon because if you did then you will repeat this mistake the whole year

No no no I'm not saying this by myself I have been told about this.

If you know you know😉🤭

Bye bye

Saranghaeyo💜