S1: 12 Raise of the Great Devourer

Start from the beginning

Lloyd grunted as he struggled to get free. "Ugh! You'll never get away with it-" Just then Phythor placed duck tape over his mouth, shushing the boy.

[Name] tried to wiggle out of Phythor's grip but the Serpentine was too strong. Phythor then ties [Name] down to a stack of weights. "tsk, tsk, tsk. I wouldn't worry about that. As they say, out of sight, out of mind."

Somehow [Name] managed to crawl behind Phythor and bite his tail. "Ouch!" The Serpentine hissed but quickly covered his mouth so that he wouldn't be detected by the ninjas.

"You're a biter, eh" Phythor then smacked [Name] with his tail sending the kid tumbling backwards before disappearing.

"[Muhm!]" Lloyd mumbled watching [Name] roll his head back in pain. With the little strength he had Lloyd somehow managed to slide down from the punching bag. He then removed the tape from his mouth as he ran to the intercom.

"Phythors on board!"

He then ran over to [Name] and kneeled next to him. "[Name] is your head okay?" He asked as [Name] rubbed his head. "How did you-" Lloyd was about to ask how [Name] untied himself but the [h/c] lifted his rope.

"I freed myself, the moment he left." [Name] casually stated. "Good things snakes aren't good when it comes to tying ropes." [Name] then quickly untied Lloyd and grabbed his hand before running out of the training room.

"Come on, we have a snake to stop."

THE NINJA ALL GASPED once they heard Lloyd through the intercom

THE NINJA ALL GASPED once they heard Lloyd through the intercom. They all turned around as Phythor giggled at them.

"Sorry if I don't lend a hand, but I'm really in a rush," Phythor said grinning as he held all four fan blades. "Got this whole Devourer thing going on. Ha, ha toodaloo."

He laughed and turned around only to be met with Lloyd holding a Bo staff and [Name] with Nunchucks. "Where do you think you're going?" [Name] asked.

Phythor sighed and shook his head. "Ah, a little cliché, don't you think?"

"Uh, cliché?" Lloyd repeated and turned to [Name].

"Cliché is a phrase or opinion that is a lack of original thought." Replied and pulled his mask down

Lloyd then rushed at Phythor to swing his Bo staff. But Phythor was able to dogged all of his attacks without effort. "Hum, puny strength. No fundamental, sloppy footwork." Phythor criticized.

[Name] appeared behind and purposely stepped on his tail. "Again with the tail!" The snake yelled in pain as [Name] ran away from him. "You little brats think you can defeat me?"

"We're not trying to defeat you." Lloyd then pointed to Nya who came flying down in her Samurai X suit. "We're just trying to keep you busy until the cavalry arrives."

Phythor started whimpering and backing away in fear as Nya walked towards him. Seeing his opening Lloyd managed to kick Phythor in the face. "ha, ha I hit him." Lloyd laughed as he turned to V and celebrated. "I hit him [Name]!"