Trouble in the Organization?..

~FBI's POV~
(HOLY SHI- SHOOT, SOMEONE NEW FOR A POV AT THE START OF A CHAPTER! -since we all know this actually about Beth's relationship with her father 💀)

I looked up at her with a fearful look, she didn't need to say more to get me out of her office.. was she right? I'm not even sure.. how can I be sure? What am I supposed to do.. because she's right.. I've heard so many stories of the German family just leading themselves into one big legacy of evil.. but could they be true, first the German Empire.. then the Third Reich.. now maybe.. Germany?.. It's likely not true, right..? What happened before they were starting wars and chaos..

Stress.. they were being put under extreme amounts of stress at once before snapping.. no.. no.. NO. I.. NEED to talk to Germany, now.. if I don't, then maybe Beth is right..? What if she's right.. what if Germany is helping them.. it's not likely, right?.. She is my closest friend, Germany is.. she.. wouldn't betray me.. oh, wait.. wouldn't I help her anyways?.. She's my friend, my closest.. friend. My.. Æ/l¥..

Still, I should talk to everyone's favorite German.. and maybe see if Germany is under a lot of stress.. or has maybe..? Snapped?.. Once..? Or.. twice..? Who cares.. we need to know.. actually.. no..

I need to know.

"Germany, hey? Uhm.. I needed you in the security office because I.. had a few.. questions?"

Ger: "What are those questions?.."

"Have you.. uhm.. been under a lot of stress lately, enough to snap..? To break? To.. possibly work with someone you know you shouldn't work with? L- like.. that wasn't y'know, something you weren't already.. doing?.."

Germany got my hint.. it was obvious to her sudden seriousness about it.. she knew.

Ger: "Who suspected me?"

"Beth.."

Ger: "How she find out.."

"I'm not sure, all she did was take a wild guess for the most part.. but she was confident with it.. she was confident with her choice in who she thought the traitor was.. I thought I needed to tell you, and quickly.."

Germany nodded, thanked me, and walked away.. I was lost in thought as she left.. was this the right thing in my heart..? To know the truth behind Beth's assumptions?.. Are there.. other traitors.. than just two..? I'm not sure.. oh.. I'm not sure.. I suppose I can just hope for the best, and.. wish they don't find out.. it's a resort.. a last one.. I.. no. This is what is right!..

                               -------------

Good morning, afternoon, or night! Your on my story.. and I failed to get enough ideas to reach over a thousand words unlike my usual, so take this as a filler and here is your new information!

???:
It is found out that FBI is working with Germany, but it is unknown as of what.. I try to understand it.. but their clues made it obvious, do not fret.. this is not the end.. it is not enough to know..

(I'm tired and it's 2 am 😭 give me a break on the info- )

Continue?~