News... and a Warning...

-Mentions of the Axis and Countries like the USSR, if this disturbs you then please skip this chapter, or do not continue reading the book-

~Beth's POV~

We all sat in silence in the meeting room, I was expected to say something first, as the meeting had just started a few minutes ago. And I called it in an urgent notice, all the organizations were in the room... I hope the countries didn't notice, although most of the organizations didn't even know why they were there...

"Ahm... well, we had gotten news, 2 days ago... and, the few countries and organizations who know have looked into this situation, including myself... but, it is presumed that UN is in the Banished Forests... alone, by his own choice."

It riled an explosion of yelling, and so many other things... we didn't know how to put the point down any softer, so we just let it... hit as an informative fact... I had closed my eyes, and found a sense of calmness, before speaking over everyone after getting out of my seat...

"Everyone, calm down. There is no necessary reason to panic... we must think of this situation logically, or there is no saving what had happened unknown to us, all..."

Immediately, they all stopped and tried to calm down... it was obvious to them that this wasn't a joke, and that I... was right.

"Thank you, anyways. I do not want anyone near or going into, those forests, understood? Despite what happens, do not go near or go into, the forests. We all know what it can do, and we don't need a repeat of... those years... do we?"

Everyone but I nodded, understanding what I meant... it was quiet, till something came up on the screen behind me, I turned around and looked at it like everyone else, of course..

"What the heck?"

The screen flickers on, showing 4 countries and... UN!...

Ger: "Wait, no... Third Reich is up there on that screen!"

Japan: "So is J.E...!" (Japanese Empire)

Italy: "...I.E!..." (Empire of Italy, I believe. Well, technically Fascist Italy)

Rus: "Soviet..." (USSR / Soviet Union)

"Father is there as well..."

A came wave from Third Reich, who was standing next to UN in the video..

TR: "Hello, the ones not banished, or corrupted... how it's nice to see you again, and hello to you, too... Sohn."

UN: "Moving past that, hello. I have to ask... how are you all doing. It's like Hell fire, I assume?"

I gave them all a look to not answer the question, as it's probably a trick...

UN: "Mhmhah... I expect your silence... this is... simply... a video recording...!~"

USSR: "Do not fret, we can't hurt any of y'all..."

I.E: "I bet their worried about the UN... they once knew...!~"

J.E: "Please, I bet his daughter is worried the most!"

The UN in the video closed their eyes and smiled..

UN: "Most likely..."

I was no longer even looking at the video... I couldn't bare watching this anymore, and it was obvious this was not a video recording...

UN: "Do not turn your back on me, Bethany Rose Nations."

I didn't look at the screen and just held my head, I was stressed... I already figured out this was a video call... of some sort, but it still hurt... that's when I noticed everyone staring straight at me, they were all very nervous... but they entirely noticed the stressed look...