Ashton nodded, wincing as a howl echoed against his skull.

Peter looked out the garage, no doubt hearing the sound too. "And I'm not the only one."

"You can hear him?" Stiles asked, looking at Ashton.

Ashton nodded.

"How?" Stiles asked.

"I'm linked to him." Ashton reminded.

Peter interrupted the conversation, opening his passenger door and throwing the bag inside it.

Both Ashton and Peter paused as they heard Derek's reply, looking to each other for confirmation.

"Derek."

Peter glanced back at Stiles, walking towards him. "Give me your keys."

Stiles sighed, pulling out his keys. "Careful, she grinds in second."

Ashton sighed sadly, shaking his head. "That's not what he-" He began, stopping as Peter grabbed the keys, closing his fist around them before passing them back to Stiles, bent and broken. "Yup. That's more like it."

"I'll stay with him." Ashton told the alpha, only receiving a nod in reply as he moved towards his driver door.

"So, you're not gonna kill me?" Stiles commented.

"Oh for the love of-" Ashton complained, face-palming himself at the absurdity.

Peter paused, sending an amused smile Ashtons way before walking towards Stiles.

"Oh, god." Stiles whispered, taking a few steps back.

"

Don't you understand yet? I'm not the bad guy here." Peter defended, shaking his head.

"You turn into a giant monster with red eyes and fangs, and you're not the monster here?" Stiles replied, pointing at Peter for extra clarification.

Peter sighed. "I like you, Stiles."

Stiles let out a breath, glancing at Ashton.

"Probably not a good thing." Ashton chuckled, crossing his arms, letting the scene play out. He knew where Peter was going with this, but he also knew Stiles's answer. He had no reason to intervene.

"Since you've helped me, I'm going to give you something in return. Do you want the bite?" He offered, offering it as if it was a simple piece of food.

Stiles froze, his eyes moving between Ashton and Peter. "What?"

"Do you want the bite?" Peter repeated, slower this time. "If it doesn't kill you, and it could, you'll become like us."

"Like you?" Stiles replied, his voice forced.

"Yes." Peter replied quickly. "A werewolf. Would you like me to draw you a picture?" He mocked, taking a step closer. "That first night in the woods, I took Scott because I needed a new pack. It could've easily been you. You'd be every bit as powerful as him. No more standing by his side, watching him become stronger, and quicker, more popular, watching him get the girl. You'd be equals. Maybe more."

Peter reached down, grabbing Stiles's wrist, pulling it up and holding it just next to his mouth. "Yes or no?"

Ashton almost stepped forward, almost intervened as he saw Stiles hesitate, saw Peter opening his fang-filled mouth. But he relaxed as soon as Stiles pulled his arm away, just in time.