Parties & Jealousy

Začít od začátku

And that was mostly because she had slept with my girlfriend in the past.

I honestly feel irritated just thinking about the idea of Mili's hands on someone else, and Frankie's hands all over my girlfriend—probably roaming to other places. 

"I just wanted to apologize if I overstepped in the past—if I was aware you and Mili were together, I wouldn't have been all up on her at the cabin," Frankie admitted, and it was clear she had been thinking about it.

I blinked a few times—clearly unamused.

And with the alcohol flowing through my system, I couldn't bring myself to pretend that I cared about her apology.

"I completely understand," I said, knowing it wasn't her fault that she didn't know, but that still didn't stop me from saying, "Just don't let it happen again."

Frankie didn't hesitate to nod a few times, clearly taken aback—and I couldn't blame her, I was completely serious.

More serious than I had ever been in my entire life.

But Mili is mine and she needed to know that.

"Of course—I swear I won't overstep with her again," Frankie quickly said.

I suddenly smiled, "Music to my ears," I said, looking back over to the bottles of liquor as I said, "Down for another shot?"

Frankie didn't hesitate to nod, "Definitely—"

"Did someone say shots?" Ryder called out from the other side of the kitchen, which easily earned a laugh from me and Frankie.

Soon we were all taking shots again, and even if it had barely been ten minutes—I was already missing my girlfriend.

I looked down at my bright phone, blinking a few times as I focused on the keyboard.

Me: Everyone's dancing
Me: You don't mind if I dance with another girl right?

The text was definitely...

Risky.

And most likely going to get me on Mili's bad side tonight.

But I don't know, I think that side of her is fun.

I suddenly glanced down to my phone which buzzed slightly.

Lani: I do mind actually.

My lips drifted up into an amused smirk, clearly realizing the game I was suddenly playing with her.

Me: Come onnnn
Me: It's just one dance
Me: Sharing is caring

I giggled slightly at my own texts, finding myself entirely hilarious.

Meanwhile, I knew Mili was on a work call desperately trying not to hang up to drag me out of this party.

Lani: Sharing isn't caring when someone's life is on the line.
Lani: Come out to the balcony across from you.

I felt my body grow warm at her texts, finding this side of her so unexplainably attractive.

Me: I think I'll dance instead
Me: Thanks for the invite tho