9

Bey pov
*dinner reservation*
It was currently 8 something & we were getting ready to head out to this restaurant. After I showed Nic her car, she's been wanting to ride in it. "Baby please let me drive my car tonight." She said. "But you don't even know where the place is." I said as she shrugged. "So that's what I have you for." She said as I sighed. "Okay fine. I'll tell her where the place is." I said as she squealed. "Okay come on let's goooo." She said pulling me off the couch as I giggled.

Once we left out, Nicki locked the door & I waited for her to unlock her door. She act like she couldn't press the unlock button so I could get in. It's cold as hell right now & we got this lil ass dresses on. Well she does. I have on a small white shirt & a black & white plaid skirt. I have a matching coat to go over it. & I have on heels. Nicki made me wear them cause I was gonna wear my black & white dunks she bought.

After I told her the place, she crunk the car & she gasped when she saw her name in cursive pop up on her radio. "Babeeee this is so fucking cute. The seats, my name on the radio, not to mention the backseat is huge as fuck." She said eyeing the backseat as I giggled. "Why you looking at the backseat like that?" I asked as she just smiled & shrugged. "I was thinking about something, let's go tho. Put ya seatbelt on cause I can't drive that good." She said as I just nodded. I put my seatbelt on & she did the same.

After 30 minutes of making unnecessary circles, we finally arrived. "Let me drive home." I said as she nodded. "Gladly." She said as I giggled.

We got out & the restaurant was empty just like I asked. I smiled & we went in. We got seated as soon as we walked in.

After we got our food & ate, I went up to the front desk area & gave them my song to play. "Now?" The waitress asked as I nodded & went back to our table. "Where you go?" She asked. "Bathroom, but I couldn't find it so I just came back." I lied as she nodded.

The waitress came back & I nodded at her. "What was that about?" Nicki asked as I smiled. "You're gonna see." I said. Soon as I said that, my song 'you are my rock' started playing. "Baby that's you?" She asked as I nodded. "Listen to it closely." I said.

Once the song was over I looked up at her & she was wiping tears. "Baby why you crying?" I asked as she just sighed. "I just don't know how I deserve someone like you. I used to think that you would never settle for me bc you was too business running the streets to think about how I felt about you. But I see that you changed for the better & it just makes me emotional. I never thought I'd be sitting here with you. You're literally the love of my life." She said as I smiled. "I changed for you baby. I knew you wanted better for me & I did it. These hoes could've never made me change my ways. I stopped running the streets for you. You're something special to me. You are my rock jus like the song says." I said as she giggled. "You're so corny for that last part." She said as I laughed.

Once we were done we went home & Nicki was currently in the bathroom changing into some lingerie. She said she bought it for tonight. Once she came out, I was lost for words.

"Damn baby." I said. I hooked my phone up to the loud speakers & played my sex playlist. Little did she know 2 of my songs that she never heard were on the playlist.

I pulled her into me & threw her on the bed. "I think it's time I give you a little something." She said getting off the bed & standing in front of me. "Take this skirt off & sit on the edge of the bed. If you pull my hair im gonna stop." She said as I did as told. Once I took everything off my dick popped out & I sat on the edge of the bed. Soon as I sat down she pushed her hair out the way & got to work.

Ian got head in a long ass time. Especially not from her so this shit felt good as fuck. "Shit baby slow down." I grunted as she kept going.

After so long I felt myself about to cum so I pushed her head down deeper. "Ahhh fuck I'm about to bust move back." I groaned. She looked up at me one last time before going all the way down on my shit. My cum shot in her mouth. She swallowed & got up wiping her mouth.

"Now get at the top of the bed so I can ride you." She said as I looked at her shocked. She ain't never rode me before so all of this is new to me. "You must wanna get pregnant tonight?" I asked as she chuckled. "I mean i am on birth control so that's not really possible." She said. "Technically it is possible cause I noticed you haven't been taking them recently so yeah." I said as she giggled. "I be forgetting sometimes." She said as I just shook my head. I got in position & let her take over.

I constantly pulled out & came about 2/3 times cause she didn't wanna let up. "Now it's my turn to put that ass to sleep." I said switching positions. I was now on top of her. I ripped the rest of her lingerie off & she gasped. "I just bought that." She said as I shrugged. "I'll buy you more." I said. Soon as I got ready to go down on her, my song 'Slow Love' started playing.

"Listen to the lyrics. I made this about when we first started talking as sneaky links." I said as she smiled. As the song played I went down on her & sucked every part of her body. By the time the song went off, she had climaxed over & over.

The song switched to '1+1' & it was my cue to dick her down to this song. "This one yours too?" She moaned as I slid in. "Yes baby. Ima make love to you with this song tho." I said kissing her lips before sliding all the way in.

I started off slow as the song played. "Ughhhh fuck daddy." She moaned out loud as I kept going. I sped up a little & she went crazy.

I felt her walls tightened around me as I felt myself about to cum. I gotta hold it in tho, she like when we cum together.

When my days look low
Pull me in close
& don't let me goooo
Make love to meeeee

The song played as I made sure she felt every stroke. "Shit I'm about to cum." She said as I felt her legs lock & she stared shaking. I kissed her lips over & over. I whispered sweet little things in her ear as I stroked a few more times before feeling myself on the edge of cumming.

So when the world's at war
Let our love heal us all
Help me let down my guard
Make love to meeeeee

I tried to pull out but she locked her legs around me. "I wanna have your baby." She moaned as I looked in her eyes. "Are you sure?" I asked to make sure it's not just the sex that's making her say that. "Yes baby. I'm ready. Cum with me." She said. I stroked one last time before we came together. My cum shot in deep in her & I pulled out seeing it dripping out of her. "That's a lot of cum, damn baby." She said looking down as I giggled. "That's what you do to me, but let me run us a bath so I can put some more sheets on the bed." I said as she nodded.

"I can't felt my legs." She said as i laughed. "Well I'll go run the bath & then I'll come back to get you so I can change the sheets. All this damn cum." I said as she nodded.

Once I changed the sheets, we got in the tub. "Baby, did you mean what you said when you said you wanted to have my baby? Or was it just in the moment?" I asked as she sighed. "I really meant it Bey. I know it sounds crazy & all but I'm really ready. I decided not to go to college. I wanna focus on m my music career & I know I can do that without going to college & besides, I have my parents, well my momma if all else fails. I know she'll be willing to help. & im mature enough to raise a baby, I don't care what other ppl had to think. I love you & im ready to be with you forever. Married or not, I wanna have your kids." She said as I smiled.

"Im ready too. I always wanted kids. But I was waiting for the right person. & I know I found that person. I love you so much baby. & I promise to be the best parent & partner ever. I'm not perfect but, for you I promise I'll try." (pink friday 2 reference.)

She smiled & we talked for a while until we washed up & got out the tub. Once we laid down, we cuddled with each other & she played in my hair. "Goodnight baby." She said kissing the bridge of my nose. "Goodnight wifey." I said kissing her. I slid my hands to her butt & went to sleep.