4

Beyoncé pov
*flashback*
"Yo there he go." I heard one of my workers say. I popped out my hiding spot & shot him 4 times. Nigga was supposed to been paid me my money. I told him he had 1 week to pay me or thats his ass. "Nigga just won't learn. Oh well." I shrugged as I heard sirens. "Aye we gotta go." My worker said as they all ran back to the truck. Ima lil outta shape so it took me a while to get there.

"Damn Bey you could've got us caught." My worker said. "Shut the fuck up Ky. I made it & that's all that matter." I said as he shook his head. "Whatchu gone tell Nic?" He asked as I shrugged. "Ion know man. She been blowing my phone up all day." I said powering my phone back on to see her missed calls and texts. "She gone fuck you up." Ky said as I shook my head. "So, she'll be okay. But I gotta stop by this hoe house real quick & pick up my car." I said. "Man Bey you ain't nun but a hoe. Gone leave yo car at a hoe house. You probably was fucking her. Yo dick gone get burned off if you keep fucking all these hoes." He said as I smacked my teeth. "Fuck you & I use protection nigga. Only person I don't use protection on is Nic." I said.

"You need to settle down with her tho frl bey. Y'all perfect for each other. She brings out a side of you that nobody really gets to see. She good for you & I like having her around. She knows the warehouse like the back of her hand. Hell she probably know more than I do. But all jokes aside, y'all need each other. These hoes ain't fucking with her & you know it. I like seeing you happy & all Bey, but these hoes ain't it." Ky said as I sighed.

"I know Ky. I just need time & besides she's only 17. What I look like being in a relationship with a 17 year old at my age? I can't do that." I said. "Well y'all be fucking raw & shit like she grown." He said as I nodded. "You gotta point." I said.

*a couple days later*

"Are you Beyonce Knowles?" A detective asked as I opened my front door. "Yeah, why?" I asked clueless. I know why the fuck they here. "You're under arrest for the murder of Kingston Holmes." He said as he handcuffed me. I huffed & rolled my eyes. "Ian even did shit." I said as he pulled up roughly. "Aye chill out with all that pulling shit. I might be a bitch but I fight like a man." I said as he pushed me in the car.

*court day*

"Looking back at this papers, we don't have enough evidence to prove that you are guilty. So until we find more evidence then we'll just let you go for now. Court adjourned." The judge said as the polices uncuffed me. "Baby I missed you so muchhhh." I heard Nicki say as I turned around & hugged her. "I missed you too." I said as she punched me in my stomach. "What the fuck you do that for?" I asked.

"That's for not answering my calls & texts for the past couple days. If it weren't for Ky calling me & letting me know what happened I wouldn't even knew where you was." She said as I rolled my eyes & walked out the courtroom.

"Nicki listen I appreciate your concern & shit but we ain't together alright. You can't be mad when I don't answer or text you. I'm not even supposed to be fucking with you anyways. We just sneaky links, don't you got some work to be studying or something?" I said as she just stopped walking & looks at me. "You're right. Sorry for caring about your sorry ass. But it's cool ima go." She said as I sighed. I didn't mean to hurt her feelings but damn. "See this why I can't deal with you. You always getting in yo fucking feelings. I'm sorry yo Ian mean it like that. You know I got love for you but sometimes you just do too much. Just back off a little." I said as she nodded. "Whatever." She mumbled as she walked off.

I watched her get in her car & pull off.

*flashback over*

The judge recently closed my case, meaning it free. I don't have no more court or anything, so ima try my best to stay outta trouble this time. Even though that wasn't the first time I've been to jail, I just ain't never been for murder. & that was my first time going for murder, but they couldn't prove that I did it bc i was too smart with that shit.

But that's beside the point. A few days ago I got a call from one of my old hoes, basically saying she's pregnant. Which I don't believe the baby is mines bc I haven't been fucking round with anybody but Nicki recently. Nicki & I been together for a good 4 months now & I know I haven't fucked nobody other than her. I haven't told her about it yet tho bc i know the bitch was lying. Hoes just be wanting to get money outta me.

She called me earlier saying she had some good news to tell me. She's coming over any minute now so I have to clean my house a little. It isn't dirty, I just need to sweep a little & fix my couches. Last month she came over & redecorated my whole house. She claims it was too "basic" so she decorated everything pink. I'm not gone change anything tho cause she my baby & she be over here 24/7 so it's basically her house too. Which I've been meaning to ask her if she would be willing to move in with me. It gets lonely here at times. I have to ask Momma Carol first tho cause I already know Nicki gone say yes.

Once I was done cleaning, I heard a door slam. "HEY BABYYYY." I heard Nicki yell through my house. & yes she has her own key also. "Hey sexy. What you been up to today?" I said picking her up as she wrapped her legs around me. "Well since school is out for the holiday, I been chilling. & oh by the way I have something really important to tell you." She said as I nodded. She got down & sat on my couch. "What is it?" I asked sitting by her. "Okay so as you know I like to write lil raps & shit so I wrote one & I recorded myself rapping it. At first i just posted it for fun, but now it's blowing up & a lot of people are reposting it. I posted it on this thing called my Space & Lil Wayne saw it. He responded to it & well let's just say he invited me to come to his studio this weekend. He said something about a record deal too." She said as I looked at her with an excited look on my face.

"Do you know how good this is? I'm so happy & proud of you baby." I said as she giggled. "You think I should sign it? I mean like I don't wanna sign it & then become this famous lil bitch who forgets all about her family & shit. If I do this, I want to be able to take my family along with me. I talked to Mama & she said she thinks I should do it." She said as I nodded. "I think you should do it too baby. & don't worry baby, the family will be fine. If they're okay with you doing it, then you should do it. I'm behind you 100 percent on this." I said as she went into deep thought. "Okay one more thing & I'll leave you alone about it." She said as I chuckled.

"What is it baby?" I asked. "Okay so the other day I was over here & you were in the shower, I overheard you singing. & you have a beautiful voice. I'm mad I'm just now finding out you can sing. But that's besides the point. I talked to Wayne about you being able to come with me also. I told him that I'll sign the contract l, only if you're allowed to work with me. I want to experience this opportunity for the both of us. I want you to be able to feel the same experiences that I do. I don't wanna do this by myself. So with that being said, will you be on the contract with me?" She said as I nodded.

"Yeah I'll do baby. Whatever makes you happy & if we gone be doing the things that we love the most then I'll most definitely do it. I love you baby & hopefully this will bring us to new beginnings. Speaking of new beginnings, will you be willing to move in with me? I mean you basically stay over here 24/7 so I mean it's only right if I ask you." I said as she nodded. "Yes I would love to. We just have to make sure it's okay with my mother. & honestly I'm grown so even she doesn't agree with it, ima still do it." She said as I giggled. "Alright now I don't want Momma Carol fucking me up bc of you." I said as she laughed.

"She'll be fine, but come on let's cuddle & watch Christmas movies. Then later we can cook & decorate Christmas cookies." She said as I just looked at her smiling. My baby is such a baby. "You're such a little ass kid." I said laughing. "Nu uhh I do this every year with my family, but since I have a girlfriend now, I can just do it with you." She said as I smiled at her cuteness. "You're so cute I swear. I love you so fucking much." I said leaning in to kiss her. She tried to take over the kids but I grabbed her neck & shoved my tongue down her throat.

"I love you more daddy." She said smiling once we pulled away.