8

Nicki pov
*V-Day continued*
Once I got out the shower, I put some lotion on & some of Bey boxers in with my sports bra. She said we wasn't doing anything until later, so why not.

When I came out the bathroom my baby was knocked out on the edge of the bed with her phone in her chest. I chuckled & took a picture of her. I decided to let her be until I got done cooking. I went downstairs to the kitchen & decided to make chicken & waffles. That's really all we had to cook, we seriously need to go grocery shopping.

Once I was done cooking, I fixed my baby plate, put it on a tray, & brought it upstairs to her. Nothing like breakfast in bed on Valentine's Day. I put the tray on the night stand & woke her up. "Wake up baby." I said shaking her lightly as I mumbled. "Hm?" She asked with her eyes still closed as I giggled. "Get up so you can eat BB." I said as she sighed & sat up. She went to the bathroom then came back out a few minutes later.

"Your food is sitting on the night stand. I'll be back." I said walking out the room before she could say anything. I walked to the guest bathroom & got all her gifts. I got her the new Burberry perfume, more boxers since I wear all hers, clothes, & the new dunks she was telling me about. Once I put everything in the gift bags, I brought them downstairs & hid it in a corner until it was time for us to give each other gifts.

"What are you doing?" I heard bey say behind me as I jumped. "Nothing, you scared me." I said trying to act normal. "Mhm, well I'm done eating. Thank you baby it was soooo good. You ready to give gifts?" She said as I nodded. "You're welcome baby & yes." I said. "Okay you go first." She said as I got her gifts.

"Your other package is in the garage but you told me not to go down there so ima wait but here." I said handing her the 2 gift bags. Once she opened it, she gasped. "No you didn't. Baeeee omg. Thank you so much." She said hugging me tightly as I stumbled back a little. I laughed & hugged her back. "It's not all i got you but you won't let me go to the garage so you'll get it later." I said as she nodded. "There's a reason why. I saw a raccoon in there last night when I was getting the trash can from out of there." She said as I nodded. "I'm glad you said something then. Ima make you go get yo own shit & bring it in." I said as she giggled.

"Okay now it's your turn. But first you have to put this blindfold on." She said as I sighed.

Bey pov
After I put the blindfold on her, I walked her to the garage. She started feeling around for shit but I popped her hand. "Stop." I said as she stopped walking. As I looked at her bc what the fuck. "I meant stop touching stuff, not stop walking." I said shaking my head. Once we got to the spot I stopped her. "Okay turn around." I said turning her back away from the car. Once I popped the trunk, I took the blindfold off.

"Do not turn around until I tell you to." I said as she nodded. "Okay Bey, you scaring me tho." She said as I giggled. "You'll be fine. But before I let you turn around, I just want you to know that I love you so much & I put a lot of thought & effort into this gift. I know you're love it & I got it just the way you said you'd get it. Now turn around slowly." I said as she turnt around slowly.

(Visual of what it looks like ^)

"OMG NO FUCKING WAY. BABYYYYY WHYYY." She yelled as I chuckled. "You deserve it & I went to the dealership a couple weeks ago & I saw this & I just wanted you have it. I got it customized & everything. But look at you other gifts in the trunk." I said as she hugged me. "You're the best literally. Thank you so much baby. I love you sooo much. Wait a minute, I thought you said it was raccoon in here." She said as I laughed. "I said that cause I knew for a fact you wasn't gone come out here." I said as she shook her head & giggled.

"Well I have 2 more gift for you. Well one is really for us, but I thought about you while I was buying it." She said looking for the package. It was a envelope & a small box in it. She handed it to me & I tried to open the envelope first. "No open that last." She said taking it back.

I opened the small box & it was a pink Richard Mille. Ion even like pink that much but this shit is nice. & she has one the same color. "Baeeeee. I been asking you for the longest where you got your from. Bruh I love the fuck outta you. I'm finna wear this tonight." I said as she giggled. "Okay now open the envelope. I took the money that I got from my a viral video I made & I bought this for us." She said as I opened the envelope.

It was tickets for us to go to Dubai. "We getting married out there. I don't care what nobody say. This the best gift I ever got. Thank you so much. I get to go to my dream vacation with my dream girl is crazy. I love you baby. Happy Valentine's Day." I said kissing her as she kissed back & hugged me. "Don't thank me baby, I should be thanking you over & over. You didn't have to get me all this but you did & for that I'm forever grateful. I love you way more than you'll ever know. Happy Valentine's Day." She said as I smiled.