2

Beyoncé pov
*December 8th*
Today is Nicki birthday & she's finally 18. Not saying i don't have to be sneaky with her anymore, but I don't have to hide her as much now that she's basically grown. I made sure all her gifts were here bc I had to order some of that shit.

Over the past 2 months, we've been doing good. I haven't been fucking around with anyone and I'm honestly proud of myself. I really want this girl to trust me so I gotta prove to her that I'm trustworthy.

I'm currently on the way to get her right now & I decided why not post her in my close friends. The only people who will see it is Kelly, Nicki, & Michelle. & they don't really give a fuck about what I post.

I went through my photos & made a folder with all our pictures and videos. I posted the most recent ones. I was done posting but I stumbled across our sextape. I debated on whether I should post it or not. Oh well too late I posted it.

After a little while, Nicki called me. "I'm ready now. Where you at?" She said as I giggled. "I'm almost there, be patient." I said as I heard her smack her teeth. "You probably was by a bitch house. That's why it's taking you so long." She said as I sighed. "No I wasn't bae I promise. I told you I was done with all that shit." I said as it was quiet for a second. "Whatever, I guess." She said. "I'm outside." I said as she hung up.

I pulled up in her driveway & she was already standing outside. She quickly walked to the car before her parents could say some. "We gotta go. Ion want my parents coming up to your car asking a lot of questions." She said as I nodded.

As I was driving she was in her phone the whole time so I grabbed her phone & stuck it in my pants. "You act like I can't get my phone back from you." She said as I nodded. "You can but your not going to. Now talk to me." I said as she looked at me & rolled her eyes. "Alright well can you at least tell me where we going?" I asked as I shook my head. "Nope." I said as my phone started ringing like crazy.

What the fuck, I said to myself. "Lemme see it." Nicki said as I handed her my phone. She unlocked it & dropped it. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU POST THAT." She yelled as I flinched a little. "Baby chill, it's only on the close friends." I said as she shook her head. "NO ITS NIT YOU DUMB BITCH. YOU POSTED THE VIDEO ON THE MAIN PAGE. What the fuck is wrong with you?" She said as I stopped at the red light & took my phone from her.

"Aye chill out okay. I'll delete it. I didn't mean to post that shit in the main. I'm so sorry." I said deleting the video. It was kinda too late tho bc I had so many replies already. Fuck. "Its too late, everyone knows now. I can't go back to school like this. Why you even thought about posting it anyways? It was supposed to be for our eyes only." She said about to cry. "Ain't nobody gone say shit to you cause they know how you is. You'll fight anybody & they know that shit. They know not to try yo lil mean ass." I said as she nodded. "I guess. But wait. My sister follows you & im pretty sure she saw that shit. Omg my parents gone find out. What if she showed them?" Nicki said as I kissed her to make her hush. "I got this baby." I said as she just looked out the window.

I powered Nicki's phone off so she didn't have any distractions. Now it's just us in this fine ass restaurant. We got looks here & there but nobody actually said anything. Once we ordered our food, we talked & laughed. "Nicki?" I said as she looked up.

"Hm?" She asked. "I know I've been fucking yo & doing you bad lately but I'm changing for the better. I wanna be with you. I know our age difference is a little crazy but your technically grown now. I love you & im not afraid to display it in public anymore. I'll tell the whole world about you. Hell I already did. I just don't want you to feel like you have to hide who you love anymore. Let your parents know, it's okay if they don't accept me. I'm gonna still be here with you at the end of the day. Can't nobody take the love I have for you away. It's just one thing missing that's confusing us both. & that's us not being together. Which I hope stops now so with all that being said, will you stop acting so scared to display your affection & be my girl?" I said as she smiled & nodded. "Yesssss I would love to be your girl. I love you baby." She said kissing me over the table as I gladly kissed back.