3

Nicki pov
*2 weeks later*
It is currently Friday & today is a 60% day at school. Meaning I don't have to be there the whole day. Which I'm never here the whole day anyways bc I have all my credits. I mostly only come to school for English, Trigonometry, & my business class. Today a lot of the teachers were out so we basically didn't have shit to do. I'm currently upset with Bey bc she didn't respond to any of my calls or messages this morning which is very weird. She's usually the one who's texting & calling me first. But I guess she's busy. I just hope she ain't out being no hoe.

I went to my Trigonometry class & it's no surprise I was late. I sat down by my friend Rihanna. "Where's the sub?" I asked as she pointed to the back of the class. I looked back & saw Beyonce. "Fuck." I said. "Something on your mind Nicki?" She asked as I shook my head. "No." I said as she chuckled. "Mhm. & why are you late?" She asked as I sighed. "I came to school late." I said honestly. "Okay well you need to make sure your own time." She said smartly as I got smart back.

"First of all, you ain't even our real teacher, so how the fuck you gone tell me when to get to my class." I said as I heard the class saying "ouuu."

"See me during your lunch hour. You must forgot I know you personally." She said as I just rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I mumbled. As the class went by, everyone was doing there own little thing. "Come here." Beyoncé said coming to my desk as I sighed & got up. She took me outside the classroom & closed the door. She made sure no one was coming before she pinned me against the wall. "What's up with all this attitude? You need some dick?" She said as I pushed her off me. "No. Just leave me alone." I said as she sighed. "Bruh see this what I mean. I can't be putting up with you & this attitude. You act like a fucking child. I just want you to be real with me & everything will be cool." She said.

"Okay well stop being a hoe & we will be cool." I said shrugging as she looked at me confused. "What are you talking about yo? I haven't did shit. Ohhhhh. I know why you mad. I didn't respond to you earlier. That's only bc I was in here and my phone is on silent." She said as I nodded. It makes sense now. "Well now I just feel dumb. I thought you were ignoring me." I said as she shook her head. "No baby i wasn't ignoring you. I should've told you but I wanted you to be surprised. I signed up for the substitute list." She said as I giggled. "Do they know that you're a felon?" I asked as she shook her head. "I might've faked my ID but that's besides the point." She said as I laughed. "Okay well have anyone tried to talk to you while I wasn't here?" I asked as she shook her head.

"No but have said some slick shit about that video. But don't worry baby I got they ass in line." She said as I shook my head. "We'll long as nobody tried to hit on you then I'm good. Now can we go back in the class?" I said as she shook her head. "I actually came out here to talk to you about something." She said.

"What is it?" I asked as she held my hands. "When I tell you this, I don't want you to start crying or get mad or anything. Just know that I love you with everything in me. & what I'm finna say might make you wanna go home but you gotta at least listen before you walk off." She said as I got anxious. "Just tell me bey." I said.

"I have to do some more time in jail baby." She said as my heart dropped to my ass. "But I just got you back. You promised me you wouldn't go back." I said getting a little emotional. "I know baby but they might not have enough proof to say that I'm guilty. They opened the case back up bc they thought they found more evidence but the tape was stolen & lost." She said as I smiled mentally. "You're not going nowhere." I said as she looked at me confused. "What you mean?" She asked. "Just what I said. I'll take the stand for you." I said. "They not gone let you do that." She said as I sighed.

"Then what am I gonna do? I can't let you go back Bey. That shit was stressful for the both of us. I've been knowing you for a while now & my love for you is too fucking deep. I went through so many hard ass times while you were locked up. I can't go back through that. I will do whatever it takes to get you out of this. Even if I have to lie for you. I can't live without you by my side. Im too attached to you & it's a bad thing but I don't care. Im falling deep for you but I'm scared. I don't wanna lose you baby." I said as I felt the tears coming down.

"Don't cry baby. Ima do whatever it takes to be here for you. Them fuck ass polices ain't gone keep me from being without you. I love you more than I can express. This shit is deep with us. You'll never lose me baby. I'll always be with you. Now all I ask for you to do is hold me down if I have to go back. Don't cry & be depressed. Go to college & if shit don't work out then I don't want you to be stuck on me. I want you to be happy. & who knows I might not have to go back, but just know whatever happens, I'll never stop loving & defending you." She said as she kissed my forehead & wiped my tears.

"I love you. When's your hearing?" I asked. "In 3 days." She mumbled but I still heard her. "I got this. I'll make sure you don't have to go back." I said as she giggled. "You my lil crazy baby." She said as I chuckled. "So? You love me tho." I said as she nodded. "That I do." She said as I smiled. "I love you more. I have to go tho, all my classes are over." I said tryna go back in the class to grab my booksack. "You not staying for lunch?" She asked as I shook my head. "No why?" I asked. "I can leave after lunch. I wanted you to wait till I got off, so we could hang out. I want you to spend Christmas with me. If I'm not locked up. I had a lot planned for us." She said as I nodded. "Okay I'll stay." I said waiting on the lunch bell to ring.

-Idk about this book y'all, it's not getting as much attention as the others. & sorry for the last posts, I've been busy with school & on top of my birthday. Y'all speaking of birthday, the Renaissance film was soooooo good. If you haven't watched it, I recommend you go see it. I loved it. I love seeing Bey in mommy mode. It's so cute to me. Okay that's enough ranting, enjoy this chapter & lmk your thoughts.

-Y'all think Bey going back to jail?

-What y'all think she did the first time to go to jail?

-Flashbacks coming soon.