7

Bey pov
*V- Day*
Today is Valentine's Day & I planned on surprising Nicki when she wakes up. I bought her the new Dodge Charger. It's a light pink color cause y'all know my baby love her some pink.

Right now I have Kelly & her nigga pulling up with it. I told her to park it in the Garage so Nicki couldn't see it. I made sure my car wasn't in the garage so she wouldn't have any reason to go in the garage.

Once Kelly texted me, i went to to the garage. But first I made sure my baby was still sleep. "Thanks Kelly, I really appreciate you for helping me surprise my baby. Speaking of Nicki, she's currently sleep right now. What I wanted to do tho was put her gifts in the trunk & guide her to the garage & surprise her. Then after that, we'd go out to to eat at this rented out restaurant & then that's when we'll come back & I'll let her hear my song then I'll sing her the song that we're working on." I said as she raised her eyebrows.

"Sounds like ima be having a niece or nephew real soon." Kelly said as I giggled. "No don't say that. I am not ready. But if it happens, it just happens. But no I just really love her & today is all about love & im gonna make sure she feel that. She thinks she's not getting nothing from me since she broke the room tv." I said as Kelly laughed. "Awww she didn't mean to. But she's gonna be more than happy. She might just give you some head for that." Kelly said as I looked at her. "How'd you know about that?" I asked.

"Cause she called me after she found out & told me. That's literally the only time I heard & saw her crying over you. Well besides when you got locked up. But yeah you had my juicybutt upset." She said as I rolled my eyes at the nickname. "Don't be calling my girl pet names." I said with sass. "Girl whatever. I gotta go home to my man tho, I'll see y'all later. Tell my juicybutt to call me later. Happy V day best friend." She said as I stopped her. I wasn't gonna let her leave without giving her a gift.

"Wait I got you a little something. Just because. It's not as much as I wanted to give you, but everything was last minute." I said handing her a bag. It had food gift cards, shopping gift cards, & 2 Marc Jacob 'The Tote Bag' purses. "Best friend you did not have to give me anything, but thank you so much. I also got you something. That's you're gonna love." She said hugging me & handing me a small bag.

I opened it & it had a lot of small weed bags, blunts, condoms, & a plan b. "Woww Kelly." I said in disbelief. She was weak as hell on the other hand. "Your gonna need it. The plan b is for Nicki." She said as I shook my head. "She's on birth control, she don't need that." I said giggling. "Oh well I'll take it. Never know what me & my man are gonna be doing tonight. Might come in handy. Oh & it has a stack of money in there bc I didn't know what else you liked besides smoking & fucking." She said taking the plan b back as I shook my head. "Thank you girl, but let me go back in here before Nicki wakes up & realize I'm not in there." I said hugging Kelly again as she got in her nigga car & left.

I hate that nigga. I heard he abusive but if she happy then I can't really say nothing about it. But just know if he fuck around & hit her, then that's his ass.

I went back inside & got Nicki gifts out the guest room closet. I had to hide it cause she nosy as hell. Once I got them out, I tiptoed back to the garage & put them in her trunk. This car is pretty as fuck just like her.

After I got everything settled, i took a shower & got ready for today. I put on some pink sweats & a black shirt since we wasn't doing anything until later on tonight.

When I went back to the room, I saw Nicki sitting up in the bed. "Goodmorning sexy." I said kissing her as she smiled. "Goodmorning baby." She said in a baby voice. I can tell she's still sleepy but she gotta get up. "You still sleepy baby? You gotta get upppp. So you can get your presents." I said as she pouted. "I don't wannaaaa. 20 more minutes?" She asked as I sighed. "I guess I'll have to move our dinner reservation back later then since SOMEBODY don't wanna get up." I said as she giggled. "I'm just kidding baby, I'm getting up." She said getting out the bed as I laid on the edge of it.

I smacked her ass when she walked by. "You cooking?" I asked cause I was hungry as fuck & I can't fucking cook. "Yes but first im gonna take a shower & get ready." She said as I groaned. "Fine I'll just lay here & die." I said as she giggled. "It's not gone take me that long you dragging it." She said as I sat up & looked at her. "You sit in the shower for about a hour, you do your hair for about 45 minutes, & your skincare routine take like 30." I said as she thought about it & laughed. "Okay well I don't have to do my hair cause I got it done yesterday, I'm out of most my skincare things, & I don't have to shave anything bc I got waxed the other day. So it's not gonna take me that long. So eat some cereal or something until I'm done." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"No I'll sit in here & wait for you." I said. I honestly didn't feel like getting up. "Ou can you go grab my package out the garage? Matter fact no wait I'll get it." She said about to walk out the room as I stopped her. "Go get ready Nicki we can do all that later, I'm hungry." I said as she sighed. "But your gifts just came & I wanna give it to you now." She said as I shook my head.

She went back in the bathroom & I got on my phone.