Chapter 11: Trench warfare

The war has come to a stand still both sides dig trenches to keep their troops safe from artillery and machine gun fire, in between the trenches is a land both sides call no bot's land, were both sides have to cross to reach the other side.

Bumblebee was on sentry duty he had to keep an eye on no bot's land and to make sure that the decepticons didn't sneak up on them. How we looking bee hot rod called it looks like it's going to be another quiet day bee replied keeping his eyes on the decepticon trench.

*Many hours later*

Cheetor was on sentry duty while Bumblebee and hot rod were dealing cards, I hate sentry duty at night. You can't see shit out there, Cheetor said, I know cheets, but it has to be done. Hot Rod said as he placed his first card down. Then the sky lit up. Is that a flare? bumblebee asked as the three of them looked. Then an artillery shell went off, then another, GET TO THE BUNKER NOW! bumblebee shouted as three of them ran to the bunker, GET IN prowl shouted as bumblebee, hot rod, and cheetor got in. They sat down next to the new rooks that looked scared, one of whom got up and tried to get out of the bunker prowl tried to stop him, but the rook got out the bunker as he did an artillery shell hit him turning him into blue mist, this scared the new rooks and the bunker started to collapse the last thing bumblebee sew was part of the bunker fall on him.

Bumblebee opened his eyes it was dark, bumblebee, couldn't see anything, then bumblebee sew light and heard shouting, bumblebee it's me, it's hot rod as he helped bumblebee up, we need help over there shouted an autobot soldier, I have to go bee I will be back hot rod said as he left to help, bumblebee stood up and found some were to sit, are you OK bee prowl asked yeah am fine bumblebee replied, then can you start collecting please prowl said bumblebee said nothing and started collecting dog tags of dead autobots then he sew something that will hunt him for the rest of his life, he sew cheetor lifeless body on the ground and missing a leg, as bumblebee got on his neans he turned cheetor body over to collect his dog tag and started to cry, cheetor Bumblebee cried, WE HAVEN'T GOT ALL DAY GET BACK TO WORK an autobot officer shouted at bee. Bumblebee looked at cheetor. Dead body, I will never forget you, friend. I promise Bumblebee said to cheetor dead body before getting back to work.