chapter 3: making love

Bumblebee, to say the least, was very nervous. He had just invited windblade to dinner and was unsure of what to cook.

Will you just calm down your making her dinner, not marrying her hot rod said. I can't I need very thing to go right bumblebee said as he was running around in the kitchen trying to get everything ready, hot rod and cheetor just look at each other before sighing how about we finish dinner and you pick up windblade.

What bumblebee said confused. I said what we will make dinner, and you go pick her up, bumblebee, thanks his friends and left for windblade place.

At windblade place

*knock* *knock*
Oh, hi bumblebee, I wasn't expecting you this early windblade said as she opened the door. I wanted to be romantic, bee said with a nervous smile, this made windblade smile back at bee. Do... you want...t..to come in windblade said nervous with her face plate turning dark blue with ebarssment bumblebee thought that she looked cute all ebarssment and couldn't help himself but to stare at her. Are you OK? Bumblebee windblade said Bumblebee's face plate went dark blue in ebarssment. Yeah, sorry about that. That's okay bumblebee please come in, windblade, "said with a big smile on her face.
Bumblebee went straight to the living room and sat down. Windblade followed and sat next to him. It was awkward for a few minutes, then Bumblebee spoke, "This is a nice place, thanks it's not perfect, but it's home windblade said do you want to get a drink windblade said as she held out her hand for bee.
*Many hours later*
HAHA I can't believe you been in jail over a bar fight, windblade laugh bumblebee also laugh. Yeah, we make hot rod clean the toilet for a month HA I guess he wasn't happy with that windblade keep laughing no no he wasn't bee laugh. After both bots stop laughing they looked at each other in the eye as their face plates inche closer to one another. I think that you look beautiful windblade bee whispered, I think you look stunning windblade said kissing bee full on the lips this made bumblebee deep the kiss and soon both bot were making love on the couch. Windblade pulled out of the kiss, let's continue this in the bedroom as windblade was smiling at him as she drag bee in her room with bumblebee only replying with yes mam.
*Back at bee's place*
Where the hell is he hot rod said as he and cheetor looked at the clock he was meant to be here with her hours ago. I bet he is making out with her cheetor says out of the blue, oh come on not on the first date hot rod said, OK I bet you 50 Bob that's bee is making out with her deal hot rod and cheetor shuck hands, I can't wait for that 50 Bob hot rod said smugly not knowing how wrong he was.