Chapter 8: boot camp

Once the declaration of war was confirmed, all good autobots went to their nearest recruitment centre, and many autobots were eager to do their bit for the war effort.

Name, Bumblebee sir, vehicle mode, muscle car sir, the recruitment officer give bee an note, you are being sent to the 78th infantry regiment please stand over there the recruitment officer ask, Bumblebee done as told, he turned around to see windblade got the same officer and hoped that they will be in the same regiment, name, windblade sir, vehicle mode, jet sir windblade replied, the recruitment officer give her a note, you are been sent to the air force please stand over there, windblade was shocked but did as told any way but before Bumblebee could call out windblade his regiment was on the move to the barracks and we had no choice but to follow.

*Autobot air base*

Once windblade got to the air base, she and the other soldiers were told to stand in line and to wait for their squad leader. A couple of minutes later, a fighter jet flew in and transformed. My name is jetfire, and I am your squad leader. For I begin, does anyone know how to lose decepticon seekers? Jetfire asked the group, "You fly towards the sun blind them, and then quickly get behind them and shoot them down. Jetfire was impressed. What's your name? Jetfire asked windblade, sir. You are now my second in command jetfire happy replied.

*Army barracks*

I hope windblade is ok, Bumblebee said as he, hot rod and cheetor, walk to their barracks, I'm sure she will be fine, cheetor said, as the three entered the barracks, welcome friends to the 78th infantry regiment am grimlock the big bot held out his hand, am Bumblebee this is hot rod and this is cheetor Bumblebee said as he shuck grimlocks hand. Let me introduce you to the rest of the regiment. The femme next to me is arcee, hi lads arcee wave at them the three wave back, that in the corner is red alert he is the regiments medic try not to shoot yourself in the foot on the first day red alert said, we will try are best hot rod answer, that is crosshair in the corner over there crosshair just nods, the two playing cards are sideswipe and sunstreaker they are twins, the three nods there heads. COMMANDING OFFICER STAND AT ATTENDANCE, one autobot shouted. The autobots go to their beds and stand attendance, the commanding officer of the regiment enters, at ease soldiers, my name is prowl, and I am your regiment commander. I am not going to surgercot it. Where we are going is hell, and the enemy is a ruthless and cruel force that will show you no mercy, so I am going to train you how to kill your enemies because out there it is kill or be killed do I make myself clear prowl said SIR YES SIR the others shouted good let's get underway shall we.