"I-I'm sorry.." The girl stuttered to apologize.

"Whatever.. It's fine.." Kate said unfolding her arms. Kate was then pulled forward by the girl hugging her. She was close to Kate's height.

"I'm really sorry.. I just don't want to see my idol hurt again.." I heard the girl say as I walked forward. Kate wrapped her arms around the girls back.

"Again?" Kate whispered. The girl let go of the hug.

"Yes, I've seen he's been through with love.." She said quietly tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"L-lets not get into that.." I said quietly.

"Alright, uhm it was nice meeting you.. What's your name?" The girl asked looking at Kate.

"Kate." She replied with a light smile.

"I'm Anna." The girl said smiling.

"Nice to meet you." Kate said smiling. I smiled even though I basically hated that Anna girl for calling Kate a slut.

"Nice to meet you to, I'm gonna let you guys be alone. You looked kinda busy there." Anna said smiling and walking the direction she came in. I walked over to Kate.

"I'm proud of you." I said putting my lips to her.

"For what?" She asked pulling away.

"Not letting her get to you." I replied smiling.

"Why didn't she flip out when she saw you?" Kate asked quietly.

"I'm not actually quite sure.. I like it though. I hate it when girls flip out over me. I'm just human."

"Come on, lets go home. I know your dying to get there." She giggled. I sighed and smiled. I walked over to the drivers side and climbed in. I saw Kate had already put the golf supplies in the back, and then she climbed in the passenger side. Not one word was said the entire car trip.

***  

We eventually arrived in the parking lot of my flat. I shut the car off.

"Ready to go?" I asked taking my seatbelt off. Kate nodded her head and took hers off to. We climbed out and I locked the car door. Our hands locked together as we walked into the entrance of the building. We both quickly walked to my flats door. I put the keys in and opened the door. I shut it behind us and locked it. I set my keys on the couch. Kate grabbed my hand and took me back to my bedroom. She signaled me to lay on the bed, so I did flat.

"Sit up." She demanded. I did so. She came over and straddled in my lap. Her hands came to my belt and unbuckled it. I kissed her neck as she did so. She unbuttoned my jeans. She then climbed off of me and slid them down. She came and sat next to me on her side of the bed. Her finger playfully tugged on the waistline of my boxers. She then slid them off. Her eyes stared. Her hand gently touched my length as it grew. Her finger slid up and down on it on the side if it. Her hand then slightly gripped it and began pumping up and down. I moaned each time she came down. Her soft touches made my fists clenched at the blankets.

"You like that?" She whispered coming to my ear. I nodded quickly up and down. "Good."

She began to pump up and down again faster and faster causing me to shut my eyes tightly at what she was doing. Oh god this felt good. She then stopped the pleasure causing me to open my eyes. She smirked, for once she had a evil smirk. Her bottom lip came in between her teeth. She leaned down to my length, her mouth opened, and she entered it inside. Her mouth sucked hard causing tingles to shoot up my body. I stiffened. This was amazing. My hands fisted even tighter as she continued. Her tongue swirled around the head and she continued to suck.