Assembling The Squad

In India, there was a young man named David who was filthy rich. He loved adventures and would try to out many new stuff everyday which tests his strength and courage. One day, he decided to go to a nearby forest for a camping trip. Nothing unusual happened and every thing seemed ordinary, but the next day he found himself lost and alone. But then, he found a very strange and peculiar looking fruit. As David loved fruits he decided to eat it but, didn't know it was the quake-quake no mi devil fruit. He then found his way out of the forest after following an extremely large bird. The very next day he felt weird, dizzy and uneasy. He went to a doctor to see what was wrong with him. The doctor ran some tests and found that David's DNA underwent drastic changes. Upon further investigation, he also turned out to have strange powers!! Unfortunately the doctor was a power holder too. The world was crazily advanced so many people had strange powers and crime rates around the world increased abnormally.

Unfortunately, it was during this time the titans had appeared too. The titans are collossal giants who have come back from a deep slumber to reclaim the earth. The people knowing that they had to these titans had to be stopped .They decided to send the military to try and defeat them. But none of their weapons had even scratched them and when they launched nukes the titans they barely were affected. It was at this time the society split into various parts pirates, marines, heroes, villains, demons, ninjas and many, many, many more. It was at this time the Pirate King Jack Sparrow had been executed in front of millions of people. Jack sparrows last words were "THE TWO PIECE IS REAL!!!!!". Millions of pirates were than motivated to find the 2 piece after hearing his speech.

David however had a major problem in front of him. The doctor had the poison-poison no mi, also called the venom fruit. He launched a powerful attack on David throwing a spray of acid venom on David. David didn't know what to do and dropped to the floor. He then felt a weird tingling sensation as he touched the floor, and suddenly.... The floor broke in pieces!! The doctor fell down the floor and loads of rubble fell on him and he was inevitably crushed to death. David was amazed at his power and went out to call his friend Ronav, and told him the whole story.

But David had an even bigger surprise.

Ronav was a power holder too! But the sad truth was his fruit was defective. He had a logia devil fruit, which was a fruit with natural elements in it, and people who had those fruits can't be hit. But there is a rare case which happens every 10,000 years, a fruit turns defective. Unfortunately it was Ronav's fruit, and he can take physical damage now.

But then David had a crazy idea. He thought about making.... A pirate crew!!

They decided to name themselves as "The Goofy Pirates" And decided to set on an adventure.

David: I'm definitely going to be the King of the Pirates!!!!!!

Ronav: Yeah!!!! Three cheers to David!!!Three cheers to the Goofy Pirates!!! Three cheers for the new friends we will make on our way!!

A life of adventure awaits.