𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃. (𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐧𝐚𝗺𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬😭

Okay so, I have yalls requests and I'll do them but it has to be after the entire situation with Belphie passes and it's probably gonna be the next chapter that I do something with Levi.

"So, yeah... Basically I'm not a human..."

Asmo slowly blinked with his mouth hung open, Levi just was in disbelief.

"This is situation is so anime-coded.."

"What do you guys think I should do next? Go ahead and tell Lord Diavolo or tell the rest of yalls brothers then tell Lord Diavolo?"

Asmo slowly got up from siting down on the ground, "... I think you should tell everyone here first."

"I think you should tell Lord Diavolo first, if you tell Lucifer here without Lord Diavolo being here, he might.. you know... get mad and stuff." Levi explained,

"I mean, I was just over there 15 minutes ago.. But it would probably be best to do it that way, huh?"

"I think you should tell us first, then Lord Diavolo, then Lucifer. Like, tell Mammon, Beel, Satan."

"Okay, I'll call them in here." Y/n takes her phone out and calls Mammon,

Ringing...

Ringing...

M: Yo!

Y: Mammon, come to Asmo room I need to tell you something important and if you run into Satan or Beel along the way tell them to come too. If not then just come here, I'll call them. But, whatever you do, if you run into Lucifer, do NOT tell him anything about this. It's top secret, for now atleast."

M: You sound serious right now..

Y: I am being serious, get here as fast and as less
suspicious as you can without being detected by Lucifer.

M: Got it!

*Beep!*

Y/n scrolls to Beels contact and calls him,

Ringing...

Ringing...

Ringing...

B: Hey Y/n.

Y: Beel, come to Asmo's room. I have something to important to tell you, make sure Lucifer doesn't know about this, okay?"

B: Why? Is something wrong?

Y: No, I just have something I need to tell you. Get here as fast as you can.

B: Okay.

*Beep!*

Y/n scrolls to Satans contact and calls him,

Mammon barges in, "What's wrong? Asmo you looked shocked."

"... You'll be too.."

S: Hm?

Y: Satan, come to Asmo's room we're having an emergency meeting. I need to tell you something important, and Lucifer can't know about this.

S: Oh? You're planning to prank Lucifer?

Y: Uh? I think "punk" is the word right for this, but basically.. I think? I don't know, just come here as quickly as you can.

S: I'll be there.

*Beep!*

Beel comes in, "Lucifer is still in his room I think."

Y/n shivers a bit, 'Dang bruh, still going at it. He want me so bad.'