❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄❞

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨!

𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴!
𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

Fit check:

【ღ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ღ】

【ღ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ღ】

"All right! It's finally time for out retreat! Three days and two nights! Y/n, are you pumped for this or what?!" Mammon yells, pumping his fist

"No bitch, it's too fuckin early for you to be this excited."

"Eh? Quit bein' such a stick in the mud! You're supposed to be pumped! This is excitin'!"

"You know what else is about to be really exciting? When my fist starts flying towards your face." I cross my arms,

"ROFTLMAOO"

"Mammon, you're really loud." Satan shakes his head,

"What's with everybody? Get those grumpy look off your faces! We're going to THE Castle!"

"At first, you were complaining about how this retreat was going to be a drag."

"Ah, shut up! Sure, I thought it was gonna be a drag, but now that it's actually time to go, I'm excited! Anythin' wrong with that, huh?!"

"You just excited to steal some stuff. Quit allat lyin'." I start playing on my phone,

"Wh..! I would never! ... Whoa, Beel, that bag of yours us waaay too big!, I bet it's all filled with food, ain't it?"

"Changing the subject." I mumble,

"Well, what about Asmodeus? I'd say he's the one you should be criticizing when it comes to luggage."

"Goooood morning, everyone! My, you're all early!" Asmo waddles down the stairs, with 50-100 suitcases.

"Ugh, I couldn't decide how I wanted to do my hair this morning, you know? It took so much time.."

'looks the same to me💀"

"..Asmodeus. WHY do you have so much luggage?" Satan asks,

"Yeah, it's only for two nights, ya know? You think you're going on tour of all the three worlds or somethin'?"

"This is actually quite a bit less than what I wanted to bring. But then it occured to me that I only have two hands, so I could only bring two suitcases with me."

"Actually, larger doujinshi artists generally ship their stuff when they go to conventions."

I look over at Levi, "For real? I thought that was a myth, y'know like vitamins or somethin'."

"Y/n... Vitamins are real..." Satan deadpans,

"Now, I'm thinking that they could be..." I scratch my chin,