❝𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍❞

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜!
𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗙𝗶𝘁 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸

【ღ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ღ】

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

【ღ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ღ】

𝘔𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘯😇💞:
𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦.

'Lukes outside? Why?' I was in then kitchen grabbing a snack, with was rare since usually Beel already has devoured them.

"Y/n! You camd, thank you! I was worried.. I don't know what I'd do if someone saw me hanging out a place like this..."

"Did you need something? Why aren't you at the Purgatory Hall?"

"Yeah, if I didn't need anything I wouldn't have come to this demon den. I need to spend the night in your room tonight. Please, I'm begging you!"

"Sure. Come on."

.
.
.

"This isn't what I meant, I do remember I asked to stay in your room. So what are we doing in Beelzebubs?!"

"You're talking to loud. If you don't want the others to know you're here, you'd better keep it down." Beel said in a low tone.

"Answer the question!" Luke demanded,

"No one can use Y/ns room right now."

"What do you mean no one can use it?"

"It's all because of ... The custard."

"The.. Custard?"

"We don't talk about it. Just know me and Beel share a room temporarily."

"I don't remember asking anyone to pick up a dog from the street and bring it back here, not to mention one that never stops barking."

"Hey! Don't compare me to a dog! Anyway, I wasn't picked off the street, I came her on my own free will!"

"Here, drink this for now and try to calm down." Beel handed himm some suspicious red liquid.

"W-What's this supposes to be?.. It's red. It better not be some sort of weird demon drink.. like some strange creatures blood! Tell it's not!"

"Luke, hon. Calm down, it's literally just pomegranate juice." Y/n deadpans,

"Huh? What?! Beelzebub why are you being so nice to me? Its creeping me out..."

"Because you gave me cake once." He smiles,

"Did I? Oh.. right. You're talking about that one time.."

"When?" Y/n questions,

"It's nothing important really. Butin the recent years I've been learning how to bake cakes and pastries and things."

❝𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒❞ 𝐎𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐌𝐞! ✘ 𝐅!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें