❝𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘❞

【ღ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ღ】

"Ah! There's no place like home. This..! This is my kinda place! This chair! This plate! The way the food tastes! I mean, doncha agree? There's really no place like the House of Lamentation, huh Y/n?"

"Totally." Y/n nonchalantly agreed with Mammon.

"Come on, you sound so bored. Seriously, Y/n. There's a time and a place, y'know? A time and a place." Mammon sighs, "I've walked through this hall a million times but after bein' away all this time, I realized I really missed this place!"

"Don't be so dramatic. We were only away for three days on our retreat."

"Only...? Satan, did you really just say we were ONLY away for three days?"

Y/n mentally rolled her eyes knowing that Levi was gonna go on some long rant about him leaving his figurines here.

"I'll have you know that I have 36 Ruri-chan figurines, and they're more important to me than life itself! But they wouldn't all fit in my luggage, so I had to leave half of them here! Eighteen of my figurines, ABANDONED! Left all alone in the House of Lamentation...." Levi continued to rant on while Y/n was reminded that she didn't get to visit Belphie last night.

She began to ponder, zoning out and tuning all noises out.

'Being that I'm not a human and I can't make pacts with the brothers, I'll have to use some of my magic to lift the gate. So, I guess there's really no way that they would not find out that I'm not a human. Sooner or later the truth will be revealed. I mean, it's not really a big deal.. It's not like I'm lying or anything, they just assumed.'

'I'll have to start spending more time with Diavolo. I need to find out why and what happened for Belphie to have been locked up. Perhaps I could tell Lord Diavolo that I'm not a human? Yeah, I need to at least tell somebody. I don't want them to think I was trying to hid the truth.'

'Well, I mean, I did kind of lie to them when I told them about my family... But It wasn't ALL a lie..'

'When should I lift the gate... I don't want it to be too soon... But I don't wanna wait too long, it has to be before the exchange program ends. I'll definitely have to get a better relationship with Lucifer. He'll flip out when he sees that Belphie is no longer in the attic.'

"Y/N! HELLO! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Mammon snaps his finger in front of Y/n's face.

Y/n blinks a couple of times, realize that she has gone to deep into thought.

"Hm? What's wrong?" She asks, looking around at everyone who is staring at her.

"We should be asking you that, you were staring at Levi for way too long. Look at him, he's scared." Satan motions with his head towards Levi, who is sitting in front of Y/n, looking nervous.

"Oh. Sorry Levi. I zoned out."

"Is something on your mind?" Lucifer asks,

"...Am I mean?"

"Eh? Where did that come from?" Mammon questions,

"Luke told me yesterday while we were dancing that I'm a bit rude towards Thirteen. Do you think that's true?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

Y/n looks around at everyone, who are averting their eyes and ignoring the question,

"Damn... Guess that answers my question." Y/n pulls out her phone, she goes to the contacts app and calls Thirteen.