❝𝗜 𝗔𝗠 𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟❞

TW!!‼️‼️ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

【ღ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ღ】

❝𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍?❞

Luke called out to the dark-skinned angel, who seemed to have his mind occupied by something.

Simeon didn't reply, Luke tilted his head in confusion, observing the older males face.

"Simeeoonn..." Luke lightly poked his shoulder,

Snapping out of his trance, Simeon blinked multiple times. He looked over at Luke, not saying anything. He noticed Lukes confused expression and finally spoke,

"Oh, did you say something?"

"Are you feeling okay? You seem... distracted."

"Ah!" Simeons cheeks slightly turned pink in embarrassment. "I apologize, I was just-..." He stopped himself from finishing his sentence, recalling his daydreaming. He turned even more red,

"You were just?" Luke repeated in a questioning manner,

"It's not important, did you need something?"

"Yes, I was just going to say that Y/n was coming over. I invited her to make some macarons with us."

Simeons eyes-widen, "How come you didn't tell me? When will she arrive?"

"I did tell you, you weren't paying attention! She-" *Ding!*

A notification appeared on Lukes screen,

"Oh, it's Y/n. She said she's outside." Luke left the room to go and let Y/n in.

Simeon shuffled around, rushing to his room.

"N/n! Hi!" Luke cheerfully greeted Y/n,
she smiled at his brightness.

"Hey Luke, where's your roommates?"

"Solomon's out right now looking for ingredients for some potions and Simeon is right-" Luke turned where Simeon was, "Well, he's somewhere. Come on! Let's get started on the macarons!"

Luke enthusiastically pulled Y/n towards the kitchen.

Simeon hurriedly combed through his hair, fixing stray pieces.

He grabbed a bottle of his expensive cologne and sprayed some all over himself.

He began to walk out his room, but stopped himself and checked his breath.

Walking towards his drawers, he rummaged through them, looking for some breath refreshers. He opened a package of mints and threw some in his mouth.

"SIMEON!!" Lukes voice echoed through the house,

Simeon checked himself in the mirror one last time before making his way to the kitchen.

"Simeon, where did you go?" Luke questioned,

"Oh, um. I just went to go check something quickly. Hello, Y/n." Simeon smiled gently, making his way closer to the pair.

"Hey, how have you been, Simeon?"

"I've been good, how's everything going at the House of Lamentation?"

"Chaotic as always, but wouldn't expect nothing less."

"Ok! Let's get these macarons started!"

°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.-°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸°·.¸.·°¯°·.¸.·°¯

"Is it truly necessary to sift the flour 6 times?" Y/n boredly expressed, painstakingly batting the sifter against the palm of her hand for the 78th time.