Retsu you're the best!

Zacznij od początku

"Y-you think so?",he blushed as he continued rubbing your shoulders.

"Yes you're one of the nicest guys I've ever met!You treat women gently and you take care of them..You're nothing like Carlos for example.He treated those women I was talking about at our meeting horribly!I'm glad that guys like you exist among all those cruel men.."

Retsu stopped massaging you for a moment.He was surprised to get a compliment from you,a woman.Never in his life he had a chance to interact like that with women, because the first years of his life he was continusly training at the Bailin Temple where there weren't any women,and after he left China and came to Tokyo, he was still busy training and fighting in Shin Shin Kai.This was different to him.Getting complimented,touching and having a conversation with a woman.

"Oh please don't stop!",you turned around to see why Retsu stopped.
You saw Retsu frozen and staring at the ground."Oh I'm sorry!I'm so stupid you must be tired!You can go sleep if you want!,I can put the cream on my back by myself.Thank you for the massage though!It really helped me!"-

"I'm okay.Lets continue",he said and whipped the sweat from his forehead.

"A-are you sure?You look..shaken all of the sudden!",you looked at him worried.

"I'm fine..it's just that...Nevermind..",he shook his head.

"No tell me!Tell me what is bothering you"!,you insisted.

"It might sound stupid but.. I have never been complimented from a woman like that..",he blushed.

"Was that really it?",you chuckled looking at him turning his back at you in embarrassment."You deserve more than that compliment! You're a nice, gentle,caring, charming man",you said slowly wrapping your hands around his waist."I really mean those things I just said..",you rested your head on his back.

(She's pressing her body against mine!That soft pure skin of hers!Its all over me!I can feel her body temperature and it's heating me up!),he stood there in shock as you whispered nice things to him.

"Let's continue the massage with the other side of your body",he turned around and gently sat you down on the bed.

You blushed as he layed you down and after applying oil on his hands he started applying it all over your body, starting from the top part.He gently made circle movements around your breasts,you slightly moaned feeling aroused to his touch.He then moved on to your waist,and afterwards on your thighs.While applying the oil on them,he gripped them a bit just to see how you would react.Just as he imagined,you couldn't help yourself but moan.You covered your face in embarrassment as it was quite obvious you were enjoying this massage in a different way.

"Don't worry,it's normal.It happens sometimes.."

"I'm not sure about that.."

"What do you mean?",he asked and stopped applying the oil.

"What I wanted to say was..that this has happened before..with you".

"What?!"

"It couldn't be helped!I was really..uh..you know..turned on and..you happened to be sleeping next to me so.."

"You mean that day when I woke up and you were on top of me?",he sat down on the bed next to you.

"Yeah.."

"So you weren't undressing me because you saw me getting hot.Am I right?",he asked and you nodded quietly.

There was a loud silence.As that silence hit the atmosphere,you were wondering if you should have had actually made that confession to Retsu.