"Arthur, where did you say Merlin was from?" Leon asked.

"Ealdor." Arthur replied.

"We can go there. There's a chance we can find her mother there and suprise her." Lancelot said.

"It's a fifteen days journey from here and we won't be in time for Merlin's birthday." Arthur stated. "I promised her that I'll get her the best gift for her birthday."

"What do you want to give her?" Percival asked.

"A pendant, a sapphire one because she loves the colour blue." Arthur stood up.

"Than we should go to the riverside villages as they have the best jewelry." Gwaine said.

"Good idea!" Arthur exclaimed. "I'll find a great present for her and we'll be back in, how much time, Gwaine?"

"Three days."

"Three days." Arthur said happily. "Three days!?" He said suprised.

"Yeah, or do you want to go for fifteen days?"

"I'll stick with three."

"Brother, I heard you're going to be away for a few days." Morgan said as she and Gwen walked up to them.

"Yeah, three days." Arthur replied.

"Where are you all going exactly?" Gwen asked.

"One of Gwaine's known places." Percival replied.

Morgan gave them all a seriously!? look and they gave her a blank look in return. Gwaine is trustworthy but not with maps and locating places and whenever he led them they always found themselves in the wrong place and Arthur was on the run to get Merlin's present, finish training and be back in time for Merlin's birthday.

Arthur instructed them to start packing right now so that they could return as soon as possible. Lancelot went and informed Gwen that he would be gone for three days time. Arthur had to tell Merlin.

"Merlin!" Arthur yelled in the corridors. "Have you seen Merlin?" He asked few servant.

"No, sire." They replied.

"Merlin?!"

He went on calling out to Merlin like a maniac for over fifteen minutes and finally he found her dozing near the place where she was washing his socks. Arthur sat down next to her and brushed away the loose hair on her face.

"Merls." Arthur said softly but Merlin still didn't get up. "Must have been thinking about yesterday night. Merlin."

Merlin jumped slightly and yawned. She was confused to find Arthur sitting right next to her and looking at her with a smile.

"What are you doing here?" Merlin asked him.

"Just watching my sleeping beauty."

"Enough with your romance. You said not in the castle."

"Meh, I don't care. Anyways I'll be gone for about three days time for training-"

"And you're telling me this now!?"

"Realx, I came to know now. I'll be back don't worry."

"Where are you going?"

"Gwaine is taking us somewhere. The knights and I are going together."

"What about me?"

"You'll be staying here."

"I always accompany you."

"Not this time."

"Why?"

"Because it's ordered by my father. He may have his soldiers watching us."